Brains Consulting is recruiting:
Veterinarian Surgeons (just graduated) – UK
Being a UK veterinarian, specialized in the pet animals, the candidates will examine animals to diagnose their health problems and treat the animals for their medical conditions.
The candidates are able to do proper wound care and know how to perform surgery on these domestic animals independently
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Our Client is a well-known, innovative and overarching organization, active in 19 countries in Europe with 1500 clinics goes for healthy pets and happy owners.
Our Client delivers high quality care, by working together, with attention to the own identity and entrepreneurship of every employee and location.
The candidates are confident in what they are doing. They can take a punch and you don’t get stressed easily.
The English language level must be good, at least estimated on B2 level. An IELTS support program is in place for them. It is a plus if the candidates followed the education in English.
Every candidate must have a driving license.
- You must have a university bachelor degree in veterinary science, medicine or surgery obtained in a EAEVE approved school. (for Romania, there are Universities in Bucharest, Cluj, Timisoara and Iasi)
– You have a sufficient command of the English language, but at least estimated at B2 level
-You have more than sufficient motivation and intercultural competences to be able to successfully integrate in the UK
-You are willing to work and develop in the UK for a minimum of 3 years
-You must have driving licence.
- you can apply if you are just graduated, you will be enrolled in 1 year training program, under the supervision of a senior vet.
About the program for just graduated vet surgeons:
1. Stage 1: First 4-6 weeks: shadowing a senior vet surgeon, where they can familiarize with the practice and staff members, gives them also time to settle. This is a transition period where they will be mainly joining the senior vet in consults, resolve any questions the new grad could have about the practice dynamic, get use to medications, questions to ask the owners, interpretate lab results, perfectionate English skills...
Once this period has ended, we will review the progress and if the new grad is happy and confident, we will go to stage 2:
2. Stage 2: the new grade will start doing his/her own consultations (basic ones like vaccinations, ear problems, post operation checks, annual health checks...). This period is expected to last another 4-8 weeks. During this period, the new grade will also be assisting the senior vet on surgical procedures, learning therefore how to perform them.
3. Stage 3: the new grad will be performing consults by itself, being able to ask at anytime the senior vet any questions that could come up on this journey. During this stage, the new grad can start performing basic surgeries by itself (cat castrations, dog castrations, scale/polishing teeth, cat spays...). This stage is expected to be completed at 1y since the new grad joined the program.
4. Stage 4, from 1y: the new grad will be more confident on any type of consults and the main goal will be perfectionate surgical skills (bitch spays, c-sections, enterotomies, gastrotomies...) assisted by a senior vet to the point the new grad feels confident enough to do them by themself.
Earnings in pounds: (1 GBP = 1,165 EUR)
Salary: beginning with £40k gross/ year
You will also receive:
-a budget of £5k for relocation costs
-a budget of £2,5k for a Visa
-an English training with a bonus (- English lessons up to £2000 to prepare for the IELTS test which is mandatory to work)
- CPD allowance for further training of £1,250 + 5 days paid study time per year.
-Private medical insurance.
Documents and files for your application:
So, every candidate must deliver:
o Copy of the EU ID card or passport
o Certified copy of the diploma
o Clinical Skill list filled out (will be given to you to complete in the second phase of the recruitment)
Please send your resume to email@example.com
More info – phone/ whatsapp: 0040733733411, 0040-733733511
"Our collaboration with Brains Consulting is already old, being with us for over 6 years in recruitment projects in the field of specialists in transportation! Every time the Brains Consulting team approached each project with great seriousness, trying to send the best applications. I have nothing but appreciation for the collaboration with Brains so that we can continue to have many beautiful recruitment projects together!"
“ Brains Consulting is a very dedicated and responsible company. We really appreciated the ability to connect with people and find the professionals we needed. We recommend Brains for any challenging project where you need skilled workers from different sectors because they are really good at solving problems. It has been a good experience working together! “
"I first met with Adelina online, at the height of the Pandemic. From our very first meeting, she has been so honest, helpful and an absolute lady to work with. I have worked with Adelina now on many projects, and I would not hesitate to recommend Brains Consulting. They truly are a person centered company, and will always deliver a wonderful service.
To anyone seeking recruitment services, I highly recommend Brains Consulting. Adelina and her team are an absolute pleasure to work with."
„ As we’re growing to a higher number and quality of people, every day, Brains Consulting is one of the pillar stones that helped us in developing and becoming a more powerful agency. Since our collaboration started, back in the first months of 2018, they provided qualified and trustworthy workers in the construction field. They have access to a wide audience, and we hired tens of people from their recommendations. Weekly they present new people with experiences varying from Painters, Drywallers to Carpenters and Shuttering Carpenters. There is a good connexion between us and furthermore, the future will let us grow together. If you need workers, Brains Consulting is an efficient go-to agency, which we gladly recommend”
„We have been working with Adelina TIRIZIU of BRAINS CONSULTING since 2012. She has a great network in Romania and this is what matters to us the most as our clients are facing a critical lack of healthcare professionals. Thus, finding adequate candidates is key to success for them and therefore for us.”
Brains Consulting SRL
str. J.H. Pestalozzi, nr. 3-5, cam 207
str. Dreptatea, nr.16, ap. 11
Email: office @ brainsconsulting.ro
Phone: 0040 729 478762
Web Design by Dow Media | Gazduire Web BanatHost.ro