Brains Consulting is recruiting for his Client - a company specialized in production
Location – Timis County
Role: Lead the site Maintenance function in providing both a reactive and proactive, multi-skilled maintenance service on all operational equipment and facilities infrastructure.
Responsible for planned scheduling creation and overseeing the adherence and timely completion of work carried out.
Increase the site operational effectiveness, improve on project delivery, management and implement improvement plans, driving KPI’s he is responsible for.
• creation and implementation of best practice maintenance vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures
• to contribute to new business initiatives and projects and review and communicate the impact on Maintenance activities;
• to delegate any maintenance issues to be solved on each shift and small projects to the right skills in the team
• planning and managing effective works;
• daily and weekly checks to ensure the smooth operation of site;
• Develop a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule, ensure full preventative maintenance is carried out and lead the team to deliver effectively;
• supervise and ensure compliance of the engineering data systems;
• Schedule internal and external work(s) maximizing planned down time and reducing unplanned downtime;
• Manage the team to ensure machine availability, reactively managing dysfunctional machinery with the Shift management;
• Optimize equipment according to standard procedure, enhancing performance and product quality, ensuring the achievement of all KPIs;
• Ensure maintenance requirements of a variety of electro-mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems are undertaken;
• Ensure that designated buildings, plant and facilities are fit for purpose and to provide proactive support/solutions when required;
• Develop clear accountability for maintenance material spend combined with a strategy to manage expenditure;
• Manage systems and equipment data storage and maintain high levels of standards and accuracy;
• Manage the process of the introduction of new machinery, plant and equipment from drawing up the specification, to managing suppliers through to full installation in collaboration with all relevant parties;
• Manage the process of disposal of obsolete machinery, plant and equipment from gaining agreement to write off to physically removing it and its safe and lawful disposal;
• Manage the relationship with spare parts suppliers, including contract details and following the quality of the supplier;
• Attend various meetings and action/communicate instructions;
• Produce written reports and make presentations to the management team;
• Undertake continuous training and development;
• Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems;
• Identify business improvement opportunities within the organization;
• Provide technical expertise to the team;
• Identify and deploy the technical skill sets, resource levels and systems to deliver projects, including the engagement of external resources as required;
• Stay current and up to date on any changes that may affect the supply and demand of needed products and materials and advise others of any impact;
• Develop, implement and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) for each area of responsibility;
• Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department;
• Manage, coach and develop a high performing Maintenance team that meets agreed objectives, and which delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements;
• Set department objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports;
• Report on achievement of targets and identify any actions required;
• Consistently promote high standards through personal example and roll out through the team so that each member of the team understands the standards and behaviors expected of them;
• Ensure the delivery of the People Strategy within area of accountability;
• Communicate KPIs from the strategic annual plan so that each employee is aware;
• Input and hold responsibility for maintenance budgets;
• Prepare the annual Maintenance budget and forecasts and all Capital Expenditure proposals as well as ensuring compliance with legal standards. Manage the budget from identification to completion of projects;
• Work as part of the Management team to share ideas and improve operation, recommending, supporting and implementing continuous improvement activities and process and procedure improvements to optimize results and improve quality of delivery, in line with quality standards requirements delivery in line with Company and Customer requirements;
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance;
• Communicate with stakeholders the impact of market change and potential effects on engineering design and development. Recommend solutions without compromising quality or service while optimizing cost;
• Liaise and communicate with other departments, customers, suppliers and other service providers.
• Bachelor’s degree in Technical field;
• + 5 years relevant working experience in maintenance roles with a very strong leadership component;
• Extensive plant level experience with significant proven management experience;
• Working knowledge in mechanical/ electrical/ electronic discipline;
• Fluent in English, both orally and in writing;
• Experience of managing Profit and Loss (P&L) responsibilities for maintenance;
• Understanding of manufacturing and procurement/supply chain;
• Good ERP Systems knowledge, MS Office package and CNC programming knowledge;
• Excellent leadership and management skills;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members;
• Support, comply and ensure complicity with Health & Safety regulations, the Company Integrity Handbook, Quality and Environmental standards, and all other Company policies and procedures;
• Positive result driven and hands on attitude;
• Good organizational and time-management skills.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
"Our collaboration with Brains Consulting is already old, being with us for over 6 years in recruitment projects in the field of specialists in transportation! Every time the Brains Consulting team approached each project with great seriousness, trying to send the best applications. I have nothing but appreciation for the collaboration with Brains so that we can continue to have many beautiful recruitment projects together!"
“ Brains Consulting is a very dedicated and responsible company. We really appreciated the ability to connect with people and find the professionals we needed. We recommend Brains for any challenging project where you need skilled workers from different sectors because they are really good at solving problems. It has been a good experience working together! “
"I first met with Adelina online, at the height of the Pandemic. From our very first meeting, she has been so honest, helpful and an absolute lady to work with. I have worked with Adelina now on many projects, and I would not hesitate to recommend Brains Consulting. They truly are a person centered company, and will always deliver a wonderful service.
To anyone seeking recruitment services, I highly recommend Brains Consulting. Adelina and her team are an absolute pleasure to work with."
„ As we’re growing to a higher number and quality of people, every day, Brains Consulting is one of the pillar stones that helped us in developing and becoming a more powerful agency. Since our collaboration started, back in the first months of 2018, they provided qualified and trustworthy workers in the construction field. They have access to a wide audience, and we hired tens of people from their recommendations. Weekly they present new people with experiences varying from Painters, Drywallers to Carpenters and Shuttering Carpenters. There is a good connexion between us and furthermore, the future will let us grow together. If you need workers, Brains Consulting is an efficient go-to agency, which we gladly recommend”
„We have been working with Adelina TIRIZIU of BRAINS CONSULTING since 2012. She has a great network in Romania and this is what matters to us the most as our clients are facing a critical lack of healthcare professionals. Thus, finding adequate candidates is key to success for them and therefore for us.”