BRAINS CONSULTING is trecruiting:
Specialty Doctors in Geriatrics – UK
Grade: Specialty Doctor Community Geriatrics and Hospital at Home
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (10 sessions a week (but we would consider less than full time))
Site: Unit G, Hermitage Court
Salary: £50,373 - £78,759 pro rata per annum
Home Treatment Service is an innovative Multi-Disciplinary Team providing hospital-level treatments for people at home. The team has developed over 10 years & continues to adapt. They provide CGA,IV treatments, bedside diagnostics, medication reviews; with oxygen & nebuliser therapies when appropriate. A great opportunity to increase clinical skills further for those living with frailty in the current context of increased virtual ward models. They have great links with Acute and Paramedic trusts; an opportunity to deliver patient-centred care requiring a mix of creativity, clinical and communication skills to deliver this.
Main duties of the job
Shifts run from 0900-2200 7 days a week & on average you work between 2-3 clinical shifts a week. The team meets at base at the start and end of shift; with additional check ins. Visits are planned and some are visited in pairs depending on need. There are trust vehicles but access to a car is key. You have a huge amount of clinical equipment and expertise within the team allowing you to provide a 2 hour community response. An opportunity to maintain acute medical skills while expanding community medicine knowledge-base. There are Community Hospitals within the trust and there may be need to provide additional clinical cover when required. There are twice weekly caseload reviews, teaching sessions; QI and educational opportunities encouraged. Clinical duties focus on home visits; you will need energy and curiosity & in turn this role brings a huge amount of clinical satisfaction.
Working for the organisation
They have a passion for delivering high standards of care to patients who are recovering from illness, in need of rehabilitation, or extra support to get them home. We are one of the largest community NHS trusts in the UK, and they are rated ‘outstanding’ by the CQC.
• Full GMC registration
• Satisfactory completion of FH01 post (or equivalent certified evidence of competence) at the time of taking up post
• MBBS or equivalent
• Competent in basic procedures (which may be post specific) e.g. CPR, infection control, physical examination, history taking etc
• Able to prioritise clinical need
• Understands current clinical issues in specialty
• Aware of own limitations consults senior colleagues appropriately and knows when to ask for help
• Understands the principles of patient confidentiality and data protection
• Understands the need for and appreciates the role of audit in clinical practice
• Understands the principles of clinical governance – ensures patients are not put at risk
• Knowledge or UK health systems and practices including the relationship between primary and secondary care and interprofessional relationships
• Knowledge of current issues in the NHS
• Computer literate
• Understands the importance and impact of information systems in health care.
• Has participated in clinical audit
Maintaining Clinical Competence
• Keeps professional knowledge and skills up to date and is fit to practise
• Potential to benefit from the training available i.e. fits with career aspirations
• Demonstrates a critical and enquiring approach to knowledge acquisition
• Understands the purpose and process of basic professional training
• Demonstrable skills in written and spoken English that are adequate to enable effective communications about medical topics with patients and colleagues/ Certificate IELTS or OET
Don’t forget to tell your colleagues about this professional opportunity!
If we can help you, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
If you have questions or other additional informations required, please send us your CV at: email@example.comError! Hyperlink reference not valid.
Phone: 0733 733 411, 0733733511 - Adelina Tirziu
"Our collaboration with Brains Consulting is already old, being with us for over 6 years in recruitment projects in the field of specialists in transportation! Every time the Brains Consulting team approached each project with great seriousness, trying to send the best applications. I have nothing but appreciation for the collaboration with Brains so that we can continue to have many beautiful recruitment projects together!"
“ Brains Consulting is a very dedicated and responsible company. We really appreciated the ability to connect with people and find the professionals we needed. We recommend Brains for any challenging project where you need skilled workers from different sectors because they are really good at solving problems. It has been a good experience working together! “
"I first met with Adelina online, at the height of the Pandemic. From our very first meeting, she has been so honest, helpful and an absolute lady to work with. I have worked with Adelina now on many projects, and I would not hesitate to recommend Brains Consulting. They truly are a person centered company, and will always deliver a wonderful service.
To anyone seeking recruitment services, I highly recommend Brains Consulting. Adelina and her team are an absolute pleasure to work with."
„ As we’re growing to a higher number and quality of people, every day, Brains Consulting is one of the pillar stones that helped us in developing and becoming a more powerful agency. Since our collaboration started, back in the first months of 2018, they provided qualified and trustworthy workers in the construction field. They have access to a wide audience, and we hired tens of people from their recommendations. Weekly they present new people with experiences varying from Painters, Drywallers to Carpenters and Shuttering Carpenters. There is a good connexion between us and furthermore, the future will let us grow together. If you need workers, Brains Consulting is an efficient go-to agency, which we gladly recommend”
„We have been working with Adelina TIRIZIU of BRAINS CONSULTING since 2012. She has a great network in Romania and this is what matters to us the most as our clients are facing a critical lack of healthcare professionals. Thus, finding adequate candidates is key to success for them and therefore for us.”
Brains Consulting SRL
str. J.H. Pestalozzi, nr. 3-5, cam 207
str. Dreptatea, nr.16, ap. 11
Email: office @ brainsconsulting.ro
Phone: 0040 729 478762
Web Design by Dow Media | Gazduire Web BanatHost.ro