Brains Consulting is recruiting:
Senior Solution Architect (with Java & .NET/Azure) - Poland/ Warshaw
On-site Poland/ Warshaw
At least 8 years of relevant experience (Senior)
Only applicants from EU!
The European Border and Coast Guard Agency, also known as Frontex (from French: Frontières extérieures for "external borders"), is an agency of the European Union headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, exercising in coordination with the border and coast guards of member states the border control of the European Schengen Area, a task within the area of freedom, security and justice domain.
Frontex's budget has increased from the €143 million for 2015 to €543 million for 2021 and the staff of the agency is planned to reach 10,000 by 2027.
We are looking for a Senior Solution Architect with Java & .NET/Azure experience to work on one of the confidential projects.
- Sets standards in scope of design, development, quality and testing - Designs and communicates system architecture
- Design interoperability and interfaces with other systems
- Elicits needs, analyses requirements
- Transfers business, users and technical needs into architectures
- Maps business goals, project benefits, priorities, components, system features - Analyses available systems
- Identify options for potential solutions
- Maintains and tracks architecture in systems lifecycle
- Estimate and size software development works
- Contributes to systems design, testing, quality assurance, change management - Prepares system documentation and provides presentations
- Lead development teams and development processes
- Selects and evaluates technologies
- Collects and interprets system metrics
- Optimizes system from performance, security and quality points of view
Participated in the role of Solutions Architect in a project aimed at the development or maintenance of an ICT Solution where Azure DevOps were used as a main development platform (so called Azure related project).
Participated in the role of Solutions Architect in project aimed at the development or maintenance of an ICT Solution where .NET was the main technology used to implement solution.
Participated in the role of Solutions Architect in a project aimed at the development or maintenance of an ICT Solution where JAVA was the main technology used to implement solution.
Participated in the role of Solutions Architect in project aimed at the development or maintenance of an ICT Solution where Web Services were used as a main way of information exchange
Has experience in the administration of Microsoft technologies based applications.
Has experience in administration of CI/CD tools (e.g. Microsoft Azure DevOps)
English C1 level or above
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Holds master level certificate in a software development technology domain or in architecting software solutions
- Has got at least 3 years hand on experience in architecting software systems
- Has performed role of key architect in development of at least 2 software systems
- Presents excellent command of English, at least at C1 level - Expert in systems architecting in the domain of the Lot
- Expert in designing enterprise level software systems
- Expert in planning capacity and security of the systems
- Holds excellent technical knowledge about: databases, application servers, communication middleware, web servers, GIS services, directory services, systems security on Microsoft platforms, business intelligence concepts, systems integration and Integrated Development Environments
- Expert in designing in UML
- Expert in software development methodologies, lifecycles and artefacts like RUP, ISO12207 and agile methodologies
- Is proficient in using systems modelling tools like Sparx Enterprise Architect, Aris Architect or others - Presents excellent communication skills
- Holds ability to document effectively - Presents problem solving skills
- Presents leadership skills
Annual contract with 220 man days per year
Possible contract extension 2x
Personal Security Clearance is required (security screening proc. must be initiated within first 45 days of assignment)
Level of security clearance: CONFIDENTIEL UE/EU CONFIDENTIAL
€10,000 / mo (€500/day) invoiced per month (freelancer or Ltd contract)
Please send your resume to IT@brainsconsulting.ro
More info – please contact Adelina Tirziu – IT Recruitment Manager: 0040733733411
"Our collaboration with Brains Consulting is already old, being with us for over 6 years in recruitment projects in the field of specialists in transportation! Every time the Brains Consulting team approached each project with great seriousness, trying to send the best applications. I have nothing but appreciation for the collaboration with Brains so that we can continue to have many beautiful recruitment projects together!"
“ Brains Consulting is a very dedicated and responsible company. We really appreciated the ability to connect with people and find the professionals we needed. We recommend Brains for any challenging project where you need skilled workers from different sectors because they are really good at solving problems. It has been a good experience working together! “
"I first met with Adelina online, at the height of the Pandemic. From our very first meeting, she has been so honest, helpful and an absolute lady to work with. I have worked with Adelina now on many projects, and I would not hesitate to recommend Brains Consulting. They truly are a person centered company, and will always deliver a wonderful service.
To anyone seeking recruitment services, I highly recommend Brains Consulting. Adelina and her team are an absolute pleasure to work with."
„ As we’re growing to a higher number and quality of people, every day, Brains Consulting is one of the pillar stones that helped us in developing and becoming a more powerful agency. Since our collaboration started, back in the first months of 2018, they provided qualified and trustworthy workers in the construction field. They have access to a wide audience, and we hired tens of people from their recommendations. Weekly they present new people with experiences varying from Painters, Drywallers to Carpenters and Shuttering Carpenters. There is a good connexion between us and furthermore, the future will let us grow together. If you need workers, Brains Consulting is an efficient go-to agency, which we gladly recommend”
„We have been working with Adelina TIRIZIU of BRAINS CONSULTING since 2012. She has a great network in Romania and this is what matters to us the most as our clients are facing a critical lack of healthcare professionals. Thus, finding adequate candidates is key to success for them and therefore for us.”