Brains Consulting is recruiting:
Senior .NET Software Developer (C#) - Greece
ON SITE/ Hybrid, Greece, Athens
- Full time, Hybrid model - 3 days onsite & 2 days remote
+ 4 years of relevant working experience, ideally within FinTech or Payment Solutions Companies)
- Competitive salary as per experience and qualifications
Would you like to work for a multinational GameTech company?
Our client is looking for a Senior .NET Software Developer to join our team in our HQ in Athens.
Our client is an established GameTech company operating in Europe and LATAM (Greece, Brazil, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Chile, Ecuador), with tech hubs in Greece & Malta and over 650 employees across countries.
Since 2010, the company is committed to delivering the best online sports betting and online entertainment experience to our ever-expanding customer base. Licensed and regulated by HGC, MGA, ADM, and Irish Revenue Commissioners.
They have their own proprietary platform which is a living organism of 150 + microservices and applications, most of them highly available. Microservices' stack is .net core, SQLserver, rabbitMQ as a message broker and redis for caching. Also use the elk stack for logging, Kafka for event streaming and MongoDB.
Do you want to be part of our rapidly growing team? Keep reading below!
Nature of Tasks:
- Building quality web and API applications in C# and .NET framework
- Contribute to the technical design of the system and research new tools/technologies
- Revising, updating, refactoring, and debugging code
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integrating with other third-party services API’s
- Being familiar with the Web (Http protocol and Restful API’s) how to consume and build API’s
- Maintaining performant MS SQL databases
- Taking part in team Code Reviews
- University and/or Postgraduate Degree in a relevant field
- 4+ years of relevant working experience, ideally within FinTech or Payment Solutions Companies
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently and with a group
- English language (both verbal and written)
Nice to Have:
- .Net Framework 4.6+, C# 6.0+, WebAPI, Entity Framework, LINQ
- Experience in Microservices
- Familiarization in message broker (Familiarity with Domain driven design, CQRS and clean architecture)
- Reactive programming code patterns
- Clean, maintainable & fault-tolerant code
- Knowledge in .Net Core 2.2+ will be appreciated
1. Do you have a University and/or Postgraduate Degree in a relevant field?
2. Do you have 4+ years of relevant working experience, ideally within FinTech or Payment Solutions Companies?
3. Do you have excellent time management skills?
4. Do you have expertise on .Net Framework 4.6+, C# 6.0+, WebAPI, Entity Framework, LINQ?
5. Are you proficient in using Domain driven design, CQRS and clean architecture?
6. Do you have experience using Reactive programming code patterns?
7. Do you have knowledge of .Net Core 2.2+?
8. Are you a Greek citizen?
9. Are you based in Athens or Heraklion Crete or willing to relocate to these locations?
Benefits & Culture:
- Employees are the most important asset and that’s reflected in the way we treat our people!
We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- 14 salaries per year
- Competitive salary as per experience and qualifications
- Hybrid model - 3 days onsite & 2 days remote
- Bonus scheme connected to appraisals - paid quarterly
- Private insurance scheme
- Restaurant card monthly ticket - 120 euros
- Training courses covered by the company
- Team building events
- Career path in place - internal promotions
- Using the latest tech in the market: Microservices, RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Team work and knowledge sharing are their main values
- Great team spirit
Please send your resume to IT@brainsconsulting.ro
More info – please contact Adelina Tirziu – IT Recruitment Manager: 0040733733411
"Our collaboration with Brains Consulting is already old, being with us for over 6 years in recruitment projects in the field of specialists in transportation! Every time the Brains Consulting team approached each project with great seriousness, trying to send the best applications. I have nothing but appreciation for the collaboration with Brains so that we can continue to have many beautiful recruitment projects together!"
“ Brains Consulting is a very dedicated and responsible company. We really appreciated the ability to connect with people and find the professionals we needed. We recommend Brains for any challenging project where you need skilled workers from different sectors because they are really good at solving problems. It has been a good experience working together! “
"I first met with Adelina online, at the height of the Pandemic. From our very first meeting, she has been so honest, helpful and an absolute lady to work with. I have worked with Adelina now on many projects, and I would not hesitate to recommend Brains Consulting. They truly are a person centered company, and will always deliver a wonderful service.
To anyone seeking recruitment services, I highly recommend Brains Consulting. Adelina and her team are an absolute pleasure to work with."
„ As we’re growing to a higher number and quality of people, every day, Brains Consulting is one of the pillar stones that helped us in developing and becoming a more powerful agency. Since our collaboration started, back in the first months of 2018, they provided qualified and trustworthy workers in the construction field. They have access to a wide audience, and we hired tens of people from their recommendations. Weekly they present new people with experiences varying from Painters, Drywallers to Carpenters and Shuttering Carpenters. There is a good connexion between us and furthermore, the future will let us grow together. If you need workers, Brains Consulting is an efficient go-to agency, which we gladly recommend”
„We have been working with Adelina TIRIZIU of BRAINS CONSULTING since 2012. She has a great network in Romania and this is what matters to us the most as our clients are facing a critical lack of healthcare professionals. Thus, finding adequate candidates is key to success for them and therefore for us.”