Brains Consulting is recruiting:
Senior Enterprise Architect - European Commission - Brussels
Onsite, Belgium, Brussels
450 euro/ Day Gross - All Inclusive
Senior - minimum 5-6 years of experience
We are looking for a Senior Enterprise Architect to work out of Brussels with The Directorate-General for Research and Innovation of the European Commission.
Description of tasks:
- Create business architecture models that reflect the organization's strategies and goals.
- Integrate the project and program strategies and ensure alignment with business strategies and drivers, and management priorities.
- Identify ways to reduce costs in IT and business leadership.
- Evaluate systems for discrepancies or vulnerabilities.
- Conduct research to find ways to improve operations.
- Provide business architecture and systems processing guidance.
- Create and implement a business vision and multi-year plan.
- Manage the implementation of information systems to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales and quality.
- Coordination of the implementation of the business requirements.
- Definition and analysis of the business requirements.
- Prepare and maintain project and quality plans and track activities against the plan.
- Assistance to the definition of internal methodologies and application lifecycle.
- Participation in functional working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users.
- At least 5 years of experience with UML
- At least 5 years of experience with BPMN
- A Masters Degree
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, COBIT, Zachman..., and actual experience developing and building models based on such frameworks
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture tools such as ARIS.
- Experienced in business analysis.
- Good knowledge of project management standards and methodologies.
- Excellent usage of project management tools.
- Good knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture.
Be prepared to answer at the following Questions:
• Do you have 5 years of experience with UML
• Do you have 5 years of experience with BPMN
• Do you have a Masters Degree
• Do you have Knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, COBIT, Zachman..., and actual experience developing and building models based on such frameworks, and if so which ones.
• Do you have knowledge of enterprise architecture tools such as ARIS, and if so which ones.
• How many years experience do you have in business analysis.
• Do you have good knowledge of project management standards and methodologies, and if so which one's.
• What project management tools have you used.
• Do you have good knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture.
• Are you an EU National or permanent resident.
• Is your English Level C1+ and if so are you willing to take a certification test if you don't have one(we provide the test)
• Are you ok with NET30 payment on this contract
Location: Brussels/ Onsite - only 2 days per week in the office and the rest from home.
Daily rate: 450 EUR Gross/ Day - all inclusive with NET30 payment
Years of experience: 5+
Contract Duration: 1 year with Extensions up to 3 years
Type of Engagement: Freelancer or willing to start a freelance activity / B2B on a contract directly with us.
Application Deadline: Feb 13, 2023
CV type: DIGIT-TM II
Please send your resume to IT@brainsconsulting.ro
More info – please contact Adelina Tirziu – IT Recruitment Manager: 0040733733411
"Our collaboration with Brains Consulting is already old, being with us for over 6 years in recruitment projects in the field of specialists in transportation! Every time the Brains Consulting team approached each project with great seriousness, trying to send the best applications. I have nothing but appreciation for the collaboration with Brains so that we can continue to have many beautiful recruitment projects together!"
“ Brains Consulting is a very dedicated and responsible company. We really appreciated the ability to connect with people and find the professionals we needed. We recommend Brains for any challenging project where you need skilled workers from different sectors because they are really good at solving problems. It has been a good experience working together! “
"I first met with Adelina online, at the height of the Pandemic. From our very first meeting, she has been so honest, helpful and an absolute lady to work with. I have worked with Adelina now on many projects, and I would not hesitate to recommend Brains Consulting. They truly are a person centered company, and will always deliver a wonderful service.
To anyone seeking recruitment services, I highly recommend Brains Consulting. Adelina and her team are an absolute pleasure to work with."
„ As we’re growing to a higher number and quality of people, every day, Brains Consulting is one of the pillar stones that helped us in developing and becoming a more powerful agency. Since our collaboration started, back in the first months of 2018, they provided qualified and trustworthy workers in the construction field. They have access to a wide audience, and we hired tens of people from their recommendations. Weekly they present new people with experiences varying from Painters, Drywallers to Carpenters and Shuttering Carpenters. There is a good connexion between us and furthermore, the future will let us grow together. If you need workers, Brains Consulting is an efficient go-to agency, which we gladly recommend”
„We have been working with Adelina TIRIZIU of BRAINS CONSULTING since 2012. She has a great network in Romania and this is what matters to us the most as our clients are facing a critical lack of healthcare professionals. Thus, finding adequate candidates is key to success for them and therefore for us.”
Brains Consulting SRL
str. J.H. Pestalozzi, nr. 3-5, cam 207
str. Dreptatea, nr.16, ap. 11
Email: office @ brainsconsulting.ro
Phone: 0040 729 478762
Web Design by Dow Media | Gazduire Web BanatHost.ro