BRAINS CONSULTING is recruiting:
RADIOLOGY Specialist Doctors (or last year of specialisation)
- Denmark –
+ Free Online Danish courses
You will work in a highly specialized radiology department in Denmark’s public healthcare sector.
The radiology department works with image-guided diagnostic and therapeutic procedures ranging from ultrasound to magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computed tomography (CT) scan and X-rays besides many other procedures. As a radiologist, you will work closely together with many other medical specialists from other departments, besides radiographers and with nurses.
Teamwork and patient-oriented perspective is highly appreciated in the department.
Apply now if you are:
• Specialized in Radiology
• You have interest or experience in nuclear medicine or oncoradiology and PET/CT, or mamma-, onco-, uro-, thorax, or interventional radiology
• Motivated for living and working abroad
• Able to take part in our free intensive online language course
• Proficient in spoken and written English
• we accept only candidates who graduated Medicine University + Specialisation in EU countries (or last year of specialisation)
•have EU citizenship
What can you expect?
-Min. yearly salary: 113.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
-37 hour working week
-6 weeks paid holiday
-A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme
-1000 Euros settlement assistance per month during the ONLINE Danish language course (maximum 5 times)
- free Language course for your spouse and elderly children (4-5 months)
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
-Guidance regarding schooling and child care in Denmark
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
-Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
-Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
To provide the necessary teaching for our candidates, our Partners switched the teaching model to online teaching.
This means some new things for the candidates.
1) it is not necessary anymore to come to Budapest, but the course still super-intensive so the candidates have to prioritize the language teaching
2) the teaching hours are flexible as same as the date of the course start
3) the maximum amount of candidates per course is 4-5 participants
4) the length of the course is minimum 4-5 months and a minimum of 300 teaching lessons (45 minutes)
5) the candidates still have to pass the necessary exams and participate 85% of the online classes
6) the candidates still entitled for the €1000/month settlement assistance during the course, maximum 5 times
If you are in need of any more informations, do not hesitate to contact us at the following number 0733733411 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com . Contact person: Adelina Tirziu.
"Our collaboration with Brains Consulting is already old, being with us for over 6 years in recruitment projects in the field of specialists in transportation! Every time the Brains Consulting team approached each project with great seriousness, trying to send the best applications. I have nothing but appreciation for the collaboration with Brains so that we can continue to have many beautiful recruitment projects together!"
“ Brains Consulting is a very dedicated and responsible company. We really appreciated the ability to connect with people and find the professionals we needed. We recommend Brains for any challenging project where you need skilled workers from different sectors because they are really good at solving problems. It has been a good experience working together! “
"I first met with Adelina online, at the height of the Pandemic. From our very first meeting, she has been so honest, helpful and an absolute lady to work with. I have worked with Adelina now on many projects, and I would not hesitate to recommend Brains Consulting. They truly are a person centered company, and will always deliver a wonderful service.
To anyone seeking recruitment services, I highly recommend Brains Consulting. Adelina and her team are an absolute pleasure to work with."
„ As we’re growing to a higher number and quality of people, every day, Brains Consulting is one of the pillar stones that helped us in developing and becoming a more powerful agency. Since our collaboration started, back in the first months of 2018, they provided qualified and trustworthy workers in the construction field. They have access to a wide audience, and we hired tens of people from their recommendations. Weekly they present new people with experiences varying from Painters, Drywallers to Carpenters and Shuttering Carpenters. There is a good connexion between us and furthermore, the future will let us grow together. If you need workers, Brains Consulting is an efficient go-to agency, which we gladly recommend”
„We have been working with Adelina TIRIZIU of BRAINS CONSULTING since 2012. She has a great network in Romania and this is what matters to us the most as our clients are facing a critical lack of healthcare professionals. Thus, finding adequate candidates is key to success for them and therefore for us.”