Brains Consulting is recruiting:
Quality Assurance Manager
ON SITE/ 80%, Sweden, Stockholm
At least 4-5 years of relevant experience (Senior)
380 euros/day all-inclusive, Negociable, depending on experience
Would you like to work for the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control?
Our client is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager- ECDC
Location: Stockholm, Sweden (80% on site)
The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control is an agency of the European Union whose mission is to strengthen Europe's defences against infectious diseases
Nature of Tasks:
- Plan, perform and manage reviews, assessment and other quality control activities
- Document, analyse, report and present the review and assessment results
- Advice, train and coach on related industry standards and best practices
- Plan, perform and manage quality improvements
- Develop and deploy quality policies, strategies, methodologies and implementation plans
- Manage the implementation plans
- Document processes, work instructions, templates and other necessary process documentation in collaboration with ECDC team members
- University degree with minimum 4 years of experience in IT OR non university degree with minimum 7 years of experience in IT
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Quality Management (Quality planning, assurance, control and continuous improvement)
- Good knowledge of information system quality assurance and quality control practices
- Experience with quality procedures
- Good knowledge of information systems lifecycle
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. Agile)
- Knowledge of Test Management and Defect Tracking tools
- Mandatory certification, (one of): ISO9001 Internal Auditor, ISO 9001 Lead Auditor, Lean Six Sigma, Certified Quality Manager (CQM), Certified Software Quality Manager (CSQM), Certified Quality Auditor (CQA), Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA) or equivalent
- You are an EU national
1. Do you have a University degree with minimum 4 years of experience in IT OR a non university degree with minimum 7 years of experience in IT?
2. Do you have advanced knowledge and experience of Quality Management?
3. Do you have good knowledge of information system quality assurance and quality control practices?
4. Do you have experience with quality procedures?
5. Do you have good knowledge of information systems lifecycle?
6. Do you have knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. Agile)?
7. Do you have knowledge of Test Management and Defect Tracking tools?
8. Do you have one of the Mandatory Certifications as mentioned above? Mention which one/s you have
9. Are you an EU national?
10. Are you ok with Freelancing/B2B contracts and NET30 payment terms?
Terms & Benefits:
- 380 euros/day all-inclusive
- Type: 80% on-site in Stockholm, Sweden
- NET30 payment perms
- EU nationals
Please send your resume to IT@brainsconsulting.ro
More info – please contact Adelina Tirziu – IT Recruitment Manager: 0040733733411
"Our collaboration with Brains Consulting is already old, being with us for over 6 years in recruitment projects in the field of specialists in transportation! Every time the Brains Consulting team approached each project with great seriousness, trying to send the best applications. I have nothing but appreciation for the collaboration with Brains so that we can continue to have many beautiful recruitment projects together!"
“ Brains Consulting is a very dedicated and responsible company. We really appreciated the ability to connect with people and find the professionals we needed. We recommend Brains for any challenging project where you need skilled workers from different sectors because they are really good at solving problems. It has been a good experience working together! “
"I first met with Adelina online, at the height of the Pandemic. From our very first meeting, she has been so honest, helpful and an absolute lady to work with. I have worked with Adelina now on many projects, and I would not hesitate to recommend Brains Consulting. They truly are a person centered company, and will always deliver a wonderful service.
To anyone seeking recruitment services, I highly recommend Brains Consulting. Adelina and her team are an absolute pleasure to work with."
„ As we’re growing to a higher number and quality of people, every day, Brains Consulting is one of the pillar stones that helped us in developing and becoming a more powerful agency. Since our collaboration started, back in the first months of 2018, they provided qualified and trustworthy workers in the construction field. They have access to a wide audience, and we hired tens of people from their recommendations. Weekly they present new people with experiences varying from Painters, Drywallers to Carpenters and Shuttering Carpenters. There is a good connexion between us and furthermore, the future will let us grow together. If you need workers, Brains Consulting is an efficient go-to agency, which we gladly recommend”
„We have been working with Adelina TIRIZIU of BRAINS CONSULTING since 2012. She has a great network in Romania and this is what matters to us the most as our clients are facing a critical lack of healthcare professionals. Thus, finding adequate candidates is key to success for them and therefore for us.”