- Denmark –
+ Free Online Danish courses
BRAINS CONSULTING is recruiting Neurologidt Doctor in Denmark
You will work in a highly specialised hospital in Central Jutland with attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance, and a future prospect in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia. You will have excellent opportunities to participate or even initiate research projects, and extend your knowledge during local and international trainings and conferences.
ABOUT THE CENTRE FOR SPINAL CORD INJURY (VCR)
The Center for Spinal Cord Injury is a rehabilitation center for patients with spinal cord injury and is located separately at Søndersø in Viborg, providing highly specialised neurorehabilitation for patients with spinal cord injuries from all over Western Denmark.
The department has 35 beds and 4 hospital beds in the Patient Hotel. In addition, there is a clinic with lifelong follow-up of patients. Patients are rehabilitated by the same multidisciplinary team throughout their stay. The interdisciplinary team includes the physician as PAL together with nurse, physiotherapist, occupational therapist, psychologist and social worker.
Several medical specialties are part of the medical group. Here, you may draft clinical guidelines and instructions, adjust/develop treatment offerings for the benefit of patients, contribute to the implementation of quality and development initiatives in the Hospital, participate in the development, monitoring, evaluation and evolution of clinical standards, along with research projects.
YOUR ROLE AT THE DEPARTMENT
Neurology at the hospital consists of two functional units as seen in the description. Neurology is managed by a department head reporting to the hospital management and two multidisciplinary functional managers, each with his own function, reporting to the head of department.
You will be working in an interdisciplinary team, the functions of the clinics are carried out by a team of doctors, nurses, therapists, and secretaries. You will also be part of a well-functioning specialist medical group with diverse tasks (e.g. acute, elective, on-call duties).
You will be involved in training tasks, including supervising trainee doctors with the opportunity to attend a supervisor course. In addition, you will be involved in research projects, quality work or administrative tasks.
YOUR NEW WORKPLACE OFFERS YOU:
• A shift and weekend free position with working hours between 08.00-15.30 on weekdays
• Onboarding program and mentoring scheme
• Training opportunities (e.g., Nordic specialist course in the treatment of patients with spinal cord injury and ongoing relevant continuing education at specialist level, and annual MUS, including the planning of 10 annual training days
• A safe and respectful working environment with good opportunities for peer support and dialogue
• Interdisciplinary cooperation in the clinics and in neurorehabilitation
Apply now if you are:
• Specialized in Neurology
• Citizen of an EU country and finished the Medical studies in an University in EU
• Experienced or interested in one or more fields within treating dementia, epilepsy, headache, sclerosis, or neuromuscular diseases
• Interested in working in an interdisciplinary team, experience in the medical management of a multidisciplinary team is an asset
• Interested in participating or even initiating research in the department
• Motivated to live and work abroad
• Able to take part in our intensive language course in Budapest
• Proficient in spoken and written English
What can you expect?
-Min. yearly salary: 110.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
-37 hour working week
-6 weeks paid holiday
-A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme
-1000 Euros settlement assistance per month during the ONLINE Danish language course to work start
- free Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
-Guidance regarding schooling and child care in Denmark
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
-Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
-Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
To provide the necessary teaching for our candidates, our Partners switched the teaching model to online teaching.
This means some new things for the candidates.
1) it is not necessary anymore to come to Budapest, but the course still super-intensive so the candidates have to prioritize the language teaching
2) the teaching hours are flexible as same as the date of the course start
3) the maximum amount of candidates per course is 4-5 participants
4) the length of the course is minimum 4-5 months and a minimum of 300 teaching lessons (45 minutes)
5) the candidates still have to pass the necessary exams and participate 85% of the online classes
6) the candidates still entitled for the €1000/month settlement assistance during the course, maximum 5 times
If you are in need of any more informations, do not hesitate to contact us at the following number 0733733411 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com .
"Our collaboration with Brains Consulting is already old, being with us for over 6 years in recruitment projects in the field of specialists in transportation! Every time the Brains Consulting team approached each project with great seriousness, trying to send the best applications. I have nothing but appreciation for the collaboration with Brains so that we can continue to have many beautiful recruitment projects together!"
“ Brains Consulting is a very dedicated and responsible company. We really appreciated the ability to connect with people and find the professionals we needed. We recommend Brains for any challenging project where you need skilled workers from different sectors because they are really good at solving problems. It has been a good experience working together! “
"I first met with Adelina online, at the height of the Pandemic. From our very first meeting, she has been so honest, helpful and an absolute lady to work with. I have worked with Adelina now on many projects, and I would not hesitate to recommend Brains Consulting. They truly are a person centered company, and will always deliver a wonderful service.
To anyone seeking recruitment services, I highly recommend Brains Consulting. Adelina and her team are an absolute pleasure to work with."
„ As we’re growing to a higher number and quality of people, every day, Brains Consulting is one of the pillar stones that helped us in developing and becoming a more powerful agency. Since our collaboration started, back in the first months of 2018, they provided qualified and trustworthy workers in the construction field. They have access to a wide audience, and we hired tens of people from their recommendations. Weekly they present new people with experiences varying from Painters, Drywallers to Carpenters and Shuttering Carpenters. There is a good connexion between us and furthermore, the future will let us grow together. If you need workers, Brains Consulting is an efficient go-to agency, which we gladly recommend”
„We have been working with Adelina TIRIZIU of BRAINS CONSULTING since 2012. She has a great network in Romania and this is what matters to us the most as our clients are facing a critical lack of healthcare professionals. Thus, finding adequate candidates is key to success for them and therefore for us.”
Brains Consulting SRL
str. J.H. Pestalozzi, nr. 3-5, cam 207
str. Dreptatea, nr.16, ap. 11
Email: office @ brainsconsulting.ro
Phone: 0040 729 478762
Web Design by Dow Media | Gazduire Web BanatHost.ro