Brains Consulting is recruiting:
Locations: Timisoara, Arad
About the Company
Is a world leader in developing and manufacturing of electrical and electronic components for the greatest car makers in the world.
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience in mechanical engineering design process and methods in industry.
- Good knowledge of mechanical component manufacturing technologies, particularly injection molding stamping & die casting;
- Good engineering materials knowledge (plastic and metals);Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Basic experience in DFM and DFMEA
- Solid experience in product development of mechanical portion of electronic modules;
- Requirements engineering and system architecture experience
- Basic modeling and drafting skills in Catia V5 (surface modeling, part and assembly);
- Availability for traveling;
- Planning and tracking of the mechanical portion of a development project considering QCT
- Deep understanding of unambiguous formulation and definition of requirements.
- Requirements management and system architecture understanding.
- Collaborate and align with project team members from other disciplines, especially hardware development and the Project Design Lead
- Create 3D models and 2D drawings.
- Drive the release process of the documentation (Mechanical requirements specification, simulations reports, drawings etc.) and 3D data according to the internal development process and customer specific requirements/tools.
- Regularly report to Project Design Lead and Mechanical Design Director the status of the Mechanical development
- Participate at internal and external audits as required, identifying appropriate corrective and preventive actions for the non-conformities and closing the non-conformities by the agreed date.
- Propose deviations for process tailoring.
- Participate & drive continuous improvement activities
- Development of mechanical concepts to improve product properties
- Regularly report the status of the development to Project Design Lead by participating to regular project meetings
- Provide feedback on processes for continuous improvements.
"Our collaboration with Brains Consulting is already old, being with us for over 6 years in recruitment projects in the field of specialists in transportation! Every time the Brains Consulting team approached each project with great seriousness, trying to send the best applications. I have nothing but appreciation for the collaboration with Brains so that we can continue to have many beautiful recruitment projects together!"
“ Brains Consulting is a very dedicated and responsible company. We really appreciated the ability to connect with people and find the professionals we needed. We recommend Brains for any challenging project where you need skilled workers from different sectors because they are really good at solving problems. It has been a good experience working together! “
"I first met with Adelina online, at the height of the Pandemic. From our very first meeting, she has been so honest, helpful and an absolute lady to work with. I have worked with Adelina now on many projects, and I would not hesitate to recommend Brains Consulting. They truly are a person centered company, and will always deliver a wonderful service.
To anyone seeking recruitment services, I highly recommend Brains Consulting. Adelina and her team are an absolute pleasure to work with."
„ As we’re growing to a higher number and quality of people, every day, Brains Consulting is one of the pillar stones that helped us in developing and becoming a more powerful agency. Since our collaboration started, back in the first months of 2018, they provided qualified and trustworthy workers in the construction field. They have access to a wide audience, and we hired tens of people from their recommendations. Weekly they present new people with experiences varying from Painters, Drywallers to Carpenters and Shuttering Carpenters. There is a good connexion between us and furthermore, the future will let us grow together. If you need workers, Brains Consulting is an efficient go-to agency, which we gladly recommend”
„We have been working with Adelina TIRIZIU of BRAINS CONSULTING since 2012. She has a great network in Romania and this is what matters to us the most as our clients are facing a critical lack of healthcare professionals. Thus, finding adequate candidates is key to success for them and therefore for us.”
Brains Consulting SRL
str. J.H. Pestalozzi, nr. 3-5, cam 207
str. Dreptatea, nr.16, ap. 11
Email: office @ brainsconsulting.ro
Phone: 0040 729 478762
Web Design by Dow Media | Gazduire Web BanatHost.ro