Brains Consulting is recruiting:
Laboratory Medicine Specialist Doctor
Clinical Chemistry / Biological Chemistry / Microbiology specialist position
Head-doctor / specialist doctor
Requirements for education
- Specialist exam in Clinical Chemistry (Biochemistry) from within EU.
- Other related specialities might be also acceptable, such as Laboratory Medicine, Immunology, Transfusion Medicine, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Internal medicine etc.
- 4-5 years’ experience as a specialist would be an asset. Less experience might also be acceptable.
- Previous experience in clinical chemistry as well as knowledge in chromatography and autoimmunity are desirable.
Required competences and skills
Easy to collaborate with others. Knowledge and experience with daily operational work in the laboratory, method development, quality follow-up, improvement work, procurements, supervision, training of employees and students are needed for you to thrive with us.
Personal qualities required for the position
Positive attitude, commitment and flexibility.
No traditional on-call work, day on-call some weeks.
The position involves work and possibly several placements in the county’s laboratories.
Salary for staff with Swedish legitimation
Employed as a medical assistant with a salary of SEK 55.000 /month with a general temporary employment as a form of employment during a six months’ period while the language is developed and the introduction takes place at the workplace.
When Swedish legitimation, proof of specialist competence and the introduction is complete and issued by the National Board of Health and Welfare, the employment changes to a permanent position and the salary is set as for a specialist doctor according to agreement, which is minimum SEK 63,000.
After a while, the salary will increase by individual agreement and it can go up to even SEK 70-80.000 or more.
Planned date of employment
As soon as possible.
Description of the goal of activity
Laboratory Medicine is an administration body that has its operations spread throughout the county. We have about 300 employees and the business consists of clinical chemistry and transfusion medicine in Jönköping, Höglandet and Värnamo, microbiology and clinical pathology and cytology. We also have operations at 19 health centre laboratories in the county. Our goal is to deliver the best possible diagnostics based on best practice and national and international guidelines.
Description of the clinic
Clinical chemistry is part of Laboratory Medicine and works with the diagnosis of various types of diseases and pathological conditions. In one year, we do about four million analyzes.
In laboratory medicine, there is also a unit for research and development that produces new technologies and methods for the purpose that together with healthcare, provide patients with better health and quality of life.
We strive to work integrated across the various medical disciplines within Laboratory Medicine. In total, we have about 300 employees in various places in the region. Clinical Chemistry’s operations are accredited by Swedac.
Services offered by the Employer and Partners
- During the personal visit which is part of the interview process, the cost of travel and accommodation is financed.
- 6 months long, free Swedish course, financial support during the course (the amount is topic of negotiation)
- Possibility of free language education for family members – depends on individual agreement
- Informal help during the application for Swedish license to practice, supervision of the process
- 2 days long free Swedish legal and social training
- Integration assistance (assistance in registering at tax authority, opening bank account, etc.)
- Assistance in the organization of moving and in apartment-seeking
- Assistance in job-searching for the spouse
- Assistance in finding school/kindergarten for the children
Documents required for application:
- Professional English CV in which your experience (number of completed examinations/surgeries, with differentiation between pre-and post-specialization experience) are detailed
- scanned version of license to practice in home country with English translation (no official needed)
- scanned version of medical and specialist certificates with English translation (no official needed)
Don’t forget to tell your colleagues about this professional opportunity!
Asteptam CV-ul dvs in limba engleza la adresa de email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pentru si mai multe detalii ne puteti contacta de luni pana vineri intre orele 09:00 si 17:30 la numarul: 0040 0733733411 sau 0040 733733511.
"Our collaboration with Brains Consulting is already old, being with us for over 6 years in recruitment projects in the field of specialists in transportation! Every time the Brains Consulting team approached each project with great seriousness, trying to send the best applications. I have nothing but appreciation for the collaboration with Brains so that we can continue to have many beautiful recruitment projects together!"
“ Brains Consulting is a very dedicated and responsible company. We really appreciated the ability to connect with people and find the professionals we needed. We recommend Brains for any challenging project where you need skilled workers from different sectors because they are really good at solving problems. It has been a good experience working together! “
"I first met with Adelina online, at the height of the Pandemic. From our very first meeting, she has been so honest, helpful and an absolute lady to work with. I have worked with Adelina now on many projects, and I would not hesitate to recommend Brains Consulting. They truly are a person centered company, and will always deliver a wonderful service.
To anyone seeking recruitment services, I highly recommend Brains Consulting. Adelina and her team are an absolute pleasure to work with."
„ As we’re growing to a higher number and quality of people, every day, Brains Consulting is one of the pillar stones that helped us in developing and becoming a more powerful agency. Since our collaboration started, back in the first months of 2018, they provided qualified and trustworthy workers in the construction field. They have access to a wide audience, and we hired tens of people from their recommendations. Weekly they present new people with experiences varying from Painters, Drywallers to Carpenters and Shuttering Carpenters. There is a good connexion between us and furthermore, the future will let us grow together. If you need workers, Brains Consulting is an efficient go-to agency, which we gladly recommend”
„We have been working with Adelina TIRIZIU of BRAINS CONSULTING since 2012. She has a great network in Romania and this is what matters to us the most as our clients are facing a critical lack of healthcare professionals. Thus, finding adequate candidates is key to success for them and therefore for us.”