Brains Consulting is recruiting:
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
Location: TM/ HD / BH
The Service Engineer’s responsibilities include:
- repairing faults, servicing equipment, creating preventative maintenance strategies.
- providing Technical Support
- helping the company’s customers by responding to their requests for service in a timely and efficient manner.
• Identification, analysis and subsequent repair of technical faults and malfunctions at the customer’s site;
• Installing of the company’s machines;
• Evaluate, install, operate and maintain equipment, systems, or processes to meet requirements.
• Realize the regular maintenance work;
• Carrying out machine instruction and training on the customer’s site;
• Investigate equipment failures or difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and recommend remedial actions;
• Realize the documentation of all work processes;
• Communicate with customer’s engineers or other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, or provide technical information for the company’s customers;
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
• + 2 years experience in the service of industrial equipment and machines;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, Electrotechnical Engineer, Mechatronics or related field;
• Knowledgeable in the field of electrics, electronics, mechanics and SPS;
• Knowledge in hydraulics/pneumatics is preferable;
• Strong interpersonal skills, active listening, analytical thinking and organized working system;
• Outstanding communication skills and the ability to work in an international team;
• Service-oriented, professional attitude as well as a hands-on mentality;
• Analyzing information and evaluating results to find the best solution and solve problems;
• English – Conversational level;
• Willingness to travel, preferably in the allocated area.
"Our collaboration with Brains Consulting is already old, being with us for over 6 years in recruitment projects in the field of specialists in transportation! Every time the Brains Consulting team approached each project with great seriousness, trying to send the best applications. I have nothing but appreciation for the collaboration with Brains so that we can continue to have many beautiful recruitment projects together!"
“ Brains Consulting is a very dedicated and responsible company. We really appreciated the ability to connect with people and find the professionals we needed. We recommend Brains for any challenging project where you need skilled workers from different sectors because they are really good at solving problems. It has been a good experience working together! “
"I first met with Adelina online, at the height of the Pandemic. From our very first meeting, she has been so honest, helpful and an absolute lady to work with. I have worked with Adelina now on many projects, and I would not hesitate to recommend Brains Consulting. They truly are a person centered company, and will always deliver a wonderful service.
To anyone seeking recruitment services, I highly recommend Brains Consulting. Adelina and her team are an absolute pleasure to work with."
„ As we’re growing to a higher number and quality of people, every day, Brains Consulting is one of the pillar stones that helped us in developing and becoming a more powerful agency. Since our collaboration started, back in the first months of 2018, they provided qualified and trustworthy workers in the construction field. They have access to a wide audience, and we hired tens of people from their recommendations. Weekly they present new people with experiences varying from Painters, Drywallers to Carpenters and Shuttering Carpenters. There is a good connexion between us and furthermore, the future will let us grow together. If you need workers, Brains Consulting is an efficient go-to agency, which we gladly recommend”
„We have been working with Adelina TIRIZIU of BRAINS CONSULTING since 2012. She has a great network in Romania and this is what matters to us the most as our clients are facing a critical lack of healthcare professionals. Thus, finding adequate candidates is key to success for them and therefore for us.”