Brains Consulting is recruiting:
Radiographer/X-ray Assistant- SWEDEN
Academic degree in Radiography / X-ray assistance (or in some equivalent specialty) from within the European Union.
Description of work at the actual clinic and its assignment and goal
The X-ray department is part of the business area Imaging and Functional Medicine and we work with Diagnostic Radiology in expedient premises with modern equipment. Conventional X-ray examinations such as skeletons and lungs, sectional diagnostics with two computed tomographs and two magnetic cameras, X-rays / intervention and ultrasound examinations are
performed here. At the department, some treatment measures are also performed, such as narrowing of blood vessels and relief of the kidneys.
The Hospital is an emergency hospital, what means that our operations at the X-ray department are combined with both emergency and planned activities. We have a round-the-clock activity, which means both day, evening / night work and night preparedness.
Right now, we are in an exciting phase with upgrading our business, we are further
modernizing our business and preparing for new fresh premises.
What is attractive about the service / business?
As a radiographer with legitimation in Swedish health and medical care, you get the
combination of work with high-tech equipment and the meeting with the individual.
The machine park is modern and the premises are well adapted.
We have nice, helpful colleagues.
The population of the catchment area
About 50,000 in northern Hälsingland.
Number of employees
13 assistant nurses
6 ST doctors (trainees)
4 specialist doctors
11 chief doctors
4 administrative staff
Job description / what is included in the service and placement?
Usual tasks as legitimated radiographer, placement in Hudiksvall.
No clinical experience is required as the radiographer will receive an introduction that is for a period of about 8-12 months depending on previous experience. The aim of the introduction is to learn the machine park, routines, methods and working methods on X-ray Hudiksvall.
Special knowledge and skills or special interests that are important for the position
- Flexibility: Be easy to adapt to changing circumstances. Can quickly change
standpoint and approach. Sees the possibilities in change.
- Initiative: Takes initiative, initiates activities and achieves results.
- Ability to work together: Works well with other people. Relates to them in a responsive and flexible way. Listens, communicates and resolves conflicts in a constructive way.
- Service-oriented: Is calm, attentive and accommodating in his treatment. Has interest, willingness and ability to help others and strives to deliver solutions.
Important personal characteristics
Have a positive outlook on life. Be calm. Be proud of your profession. Like people =)
Areas of responsibility / requirements linked to the service, e.g. if it involves travel to work in another place etc.
Education may take place elsewhere.
The candidate begins his employment as an assistant nurse with 6 months probationary employment and salary 26,700 SEK. If everything goes according to plan, the probationary employment will be transferred to permanent employment as either an assistant nurse or a radiographer. Employment as a radiographer requires licence to practice from the National Board of Health and Welfare.
And the salary as radiographer without any experience is at least 27,400
On-call duties and their organisation
During the introduction (8-12 months), you work during the day from 7:30 to 16:00 Monday-
Then you start with the so-called 20 tours at 11: 30-20: 00.
Then you add a weekly schedule and on a 8-weeks’ schedule you do about 7 evenings and a weekend (Saturday-Sunday) daytime.
The evening session is done at 15.00-01.00, after which preparedness takesplace at home at 01.00 -07.00.
Evening and weekend, the ward is staffed by 1 radiographer and 1 assistant nurse
Setup for language course B2-C1 when it is carried out after employment in the Gävleborg Region has begun:
We want the language course up to level B2 to be carried out in the home country / on campus,
including an intensive course. B2 - C1 is carried out from the workplace in Hudiksvall and is
combined with work as an assistant nurse and studies 50% / 50%, i.e. work mornings and
studies afternoons Monday - Friday
Services offered by the Employer and Partners
- During the personal visit which is part of the interview process, the cost of travel, accommodation and cost is financed by the employer
- Free Swedish course up to B2-level online and between B2 and C1 online in Sweden (each work-day afternoon), financial support during the course (the amount is topic of negotiation)
- Participation in language education on B2 level is obligatory for the family members who are in school-age or above, the costs concern Mediflexible
- Help with the application for Swedish license to practice, supervision of the process
- 40 hours long free Swedish legal and social training
- Integration assistance (assistance in registering at tax authority, opening bank account, etc.)
- Assistance in the organization of moving and in apartment-seeking
- Assistance in finding nursery school and /or school for children
- Support for moving: 20.000 SEK for singles and 30.000 SEK for families for furniture transport + 5.000 SEK for travel costs.
Documents required for application:
- detailed, professional English CV
- cover letter
- scanned version of license to practice in home country with English translation (no official needed)
- scanned version of medical and specialist certificates with English translation (no official needed)
- scanned version of further certificates about any completed medical courses (no official needed)
- two English-speaking reference persons who can be reached by phone, one of them must be a chief and the other a colleague
Don’t forget to tell your colleagues about this professional opportunity!
Asteptam CV-ul dvs in limba engleza la adresa de email email@example.com
Pentru si mai multe detalii ne puteti contacta de luni pana vineri intre orele 09:00 si 17:30 la numarul: 0040 0733733411 sau 0040 733733511.
"Our collaboration with Brains Consulting is already old, being with us for over 6 years in recruitment projects in the field of specialists in transportation! Every time the Brains Consulting team approached each project with great seriousness, trying to send the best applications. I have nothing but appreciation for the collaboration with Brains so that we can continue to have many beautiful recruitment projects together!"
“ Brains Consulting is a very dedicated and responsible company. We really appreciated the ability to connect with people and find the professionals we needed. We recommend Brains for any challenging project where you need skilled workers from different sectors because they are really good at solving problems. It has been a good experience working together! “
"I first met with Adelina online, at the height of the Pandemic. From our very first meeting, she has been so honest, helpful and an absolute lady to work with. I have worked with Adelina now on many projects, and I would not hesitate to recommend Brains Consulting. They truly are a person centered company, and will always deliver a wonderful service.
To anyone seeking recruitment services, I highly recommend Brains Consulting. Adelina and her team are an absolute pleasure to work with."
„ As we’re growing to a higher number and quality of people, every day, Brains Consulting is one of the pillar stones that helped us in developing and becoming a more powerful agency. Since our collaboration started, back in the first months of 2018, they provided qualified and trustworthy workers in the construction field. They have access to a wide audience, and we hired tens of people from their recommendations. Weekly they present new people with experiences varying from Painters, Drywallers to Carpenters and Shuttering Carpenters. There is a good connexion between us and furthermore, the future will let us grow together. If you need workers, Brains Consulting is an efficient go-to agency, which we gladly recommend”
„We have been working with Adelina TIRIZIU of BRAINS CONSULTING since 2012. She has a great network in Romania and this is what matters to us the most as our clients are facing a critical lack of healthcare professionals. Thus, finding adequate candidates is key to success for them and therefore for us.”
Brains Consulting SRL
str. J.H. Pestalozzi, nr. 3-5, cam 207
str. Dreptatea, nr.16, ap. 11
Email: office @ brainsconsulting.ro
Phone: 0040 729 478762
Web Design by Dow Media | Gazduire Web BanatHost.ro