Brains Consulting is recruiting:
Application Cloud Architect - Brussels, Belgium/Hybrid
ON SITE/ Hybrid, Brussels, Belgium
At least 3 -4 years of relevant experience (Medior)
400 euro/Day - Gross - All Inlcusive
We are looking for a Senior Application Cloud Architect to work out of Brussels for a European Institution. The role is Hybrid and flexible to a certain extent but the consultant needs to be based in or around Brussels.
DESCRIPTION OF THE TASKS:
The following tasks will be performed by an external service provider: Analysis of the integration of different information systems.
Data analysis and data modelling.
Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture. Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers. Production of software architecture documents.
Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings, and meetings with the users.
Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, development, deployment, evaluation, and reporting.
Creating designs and blueprints of Cloud Architecture.
Review of the architecture of existing systems to migrate of the existing system to the cloud. Design and development of architecture components and building blocks using cloud components.
Must Have Experience:
- 10+ years experience in architecture and design of information systems
- 8+ years experience in Java (both with J2SE and J2EE) with extensive use of design patterns
- 5+ years experience in developing secure web applications
- 5+ years experience in Object Oriented design patterns, e.g. Aspect-Oriented Programming (AOP)
- 8+ years experience in relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, etc.)
- 8+ years experience with SQL language
- 5+ years experience with XML
- 6+ years experience with the Spring framework
- 5+ years experience with Angular2 framework or similar
- 5+ years experience in the development of web services
- 3+ years experience with JIRA and GIT
- Bachelors Degree in IT
- English Level C1+
- EU National or Permanent Resident
Must Have Skills:
- Good knowledge of architecture best practices and patterns.
- Good knowledge of microservices and architecture in the cloud.
- Good knowledge of application design.
- Good knowledge of modeling tools.
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Architecture. Good knowledge of Relational DBMS.
- Good knowledge of business process analysis.
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (web services, message-oriented middleware, service-oriented bus, event architecture).
- Ability to cope with fast-changing technologies used in application architecture and design. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good redaction skills.
- The ability to give technical presentations.
- The ability to apply high-quality standards.
Self Assessment Questions:
1. Do you have 10+ years experience in architecture and design of information systems
2. Do you have 8+ years experience in Java (both with J2SE and J2EE) with extensive use of design patterns
3. Do you have 5+ years experience in developing secure web applications
4. Do you have 5+ years experience in Object Oriented design patterns, e.g. Aspect-Oriented Programming (AOP)
5. Do you have 8+ years experience in relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, etc.)
6. Do you have 8+ years experience with SQL language
7. Do you have 5+ years experience with XML
8. Do you have 6+ years experience with the Spring framework
9. Do you have 5+ years experience with Angular2 framework or similar
10. Do you have 5+ years experience in the development of web services
11. Do you have 3+ years experience with JIRA and GIT
12. Do you have a Bachelors Degree in IT
13. Is your English Level C1+
14. Are you an EU National or Permanent Resident
15. Are you ok with NET30 payment on this contract
- Location: Brussels (on-site/hybrid/ need to be located in Belgium or wants to relocate)
- Daily rate: 400 EUR Gross/ Day - all-inclusive with NET30 payment
- Contract Duration: 3-4 years
- Type of Engagement: Freelancer or willing to start a freelance activity / B2B on a contract directly with us.
Please send your resume to IT@brainsconsulting.ro
More info – please contact Adelina Tirziu – IT Recruitment Manager: 0040733733411
"Our collaboration with Brains Consulting is already old, being with us for over 6 years in recruitment projects in the field of specialists in transportation! Every time the Brains Consulting team approached each project with great seriousness, trying to send the best applications. I have nothing but appreciation for the collaboration with Brains so that we can continue to have many beautiful recruitment projects together!"
“ Brains Consulting is a very dedicated and responsible company. We really appreciated the ability to connect with people and find the professionals we needed. We recommend Brains for any challenging project where you need skilled workers from different sectors because they are really good at solving problems. It has been a good experience working together! “
"I first met with Adelina online, at the height of the Pandemic. From our very first meeting, she has been so honest, helpful and an absolute lady to work with. I have worked with Adelina now on many projects, and I would not hesitate to recommend Brains Consulting. They truly are a person centered company, and will always deliver a wonderful service.
To anyone seeking recruitment services, I highly recommend Brains Consulting. Adelina and her team are an absolute pleasure to work with."
„ As we’re growing to a higher number and quality of people, every day, Brains Consulting is one of the pillar stones that helped us in developing and becoming a more powerful agency. Since our collaboration started, back in the first months of 2018, they provided qualified and trustworthy workers in the construction field. They have access to a wide audience, and we hired tens of people from their recommendations. Weekly they present new people with experiences varying from Painters, Drywallers to Carpenters and Shuttering Carpenters. There is a good connexion between us and furthermore, the future will let us grow together. If you need workers, Brains Consulting is an efficient go-to agency, which we gladly recommend”
„We have been working with Adelina TIRIZIU of BRAINS CONSULTING since 2012. She has a great network in Romania and this is what matters to us the most as our clients are facing a critical lack of healthcare professionals. Thus, finding adequate candidates is key to success for them and therefore for us.”