Brains Consulting is recruiting:
Remote, Full time
Freelance contract (Permanent/Full-time/with un-limited duration) with regular monthly payments
Did you know there are 20,000 care homes in the UK that provide daycare for disabled and old people. And today, 60% of them run their business on paper (in 2021!). Our client helps them save time so they can focus on the people they care for!
Our client is a Care Software start-up specializing in the field of Digital Health / HealthTech, based in UK-London. This free and simple digital Care Management System and application is used by 7,000+ carers daily. The main aim is in continues digitization of the social care sector and support all Care providers to manage more efficiently and effectively their electronic care plan (e.g. bookings for Residential care, Live-in care, Nursing homes, monitor clients’ health and well-being).
Your Job Responsibilities will be:
- Managing and mentoring a dev team (5 ppl now)
- Merging pull requests and providing feedback to colleagues on dev best practices
- Translating business requirements to technical solutions
- Help with DevOps, deployment & releases (strong foundation is already in place)
- New OAuth rollout to 20,000+ users
- New integrations between other systems (billing, support, sales, data)
- This is a great opportunity because you'll work on a meaningful project! Thousands of carers use this product every day when they visit their patients or clients. They use the app to take notes about their clients, check medications, and take notes about their health status.
- Fullstack web development (any language) - at least 6-7 years of experience
- Backend w/ Node.js - at least 2-3 years of experience
- Frontend w/ React - at least 1-2 years of experience
- English (conversational with the UK team)
Interest developing Health Tech platforms/apps
Experience working in a start-up environment
Be prepared to answer at the following Screening Questions:
1. Do you have at least 6-7 years of experience with fullstack web development?
3. Have you used React for at least 1-2 years professionally?
4. Have you used AWS and can adjust existing CI/CD pipelines if needed?
5. Are you interested in Digital Health projects or HealthTech startups? (any relevant experience?)
6. Is your English good enough to communicate with native English speakers from London?
7. Are you based in Romania? (you'll work remotely)
Why To Work There and become part of a Great Team:
- Uplifting team spirit and innovative working culture with a lot of autonomy, continues personal development via upcoming projects (e.g. Data scalability / handle 10x data points in. a year-two)
- The Main vision is to make beneficial social impact by improving the quality of care in the care service segment via digitization of day-to day processes
- The main mission is to introduce paperless efficient and effective interactions within the social care sector and support all Care providers (e.g. improve the electronic care plan, costs and time management for clients)
- Small team: up to 10 team members
- Paid vacation for 20 day + public holidays
- London getaway
- Node.js, MongoDB Atlas, AWS, Serverless, Firebase
- React, Redux, Jest, Cypress, LESS
- React Native (iOS and Android apps)
- DevOps, GitLab CI, Bitrise, REST APIs
Scrum in 2-weeks sprints.
- Freelance contract (Permanent/Full time with unlimited duration) with regular monthly payment
- BONUS: Paid vacation for 20 days + Public Holidays (based on mutual agreement)
- Fully remote with Flexible working hours/EU time zone
- Desired start date as soon as possible
To be discussed during a call
At least 6-7 years of relevant experience (Senior)
Please send your resume to IT@brainsconsulting.ro
More info – please contact Adelina Tirziu – IT Recruitment Manager: 0040733733411
"Our collaboration with Brains Consulting is already old, being with us for over 6 years in recruitment projects in the field of specialists in transportation! Every time the Brains Consulting team approached each project with great seriousness, trying to send the best applications. I have nothing but appreciation for the collaboration with Brains so that we can continue to have many beautiful recruitment projects together!"
“ Brains Consulting is a very dedicated and responsible company. We really appreciated the ability to connect with people and find the professionals we needed. We recommend Brains for any challenging project where you need skilled workers from different sectors because they are really good at solving problems. It has been a good experience working together! “
"I first met with Adelina online, at the height of the Pandemic. From our very first meeting, she has been so honest, helpful and an absolute lady to work with. I have worked with Adelina now on many projects, and I would not hesitate to recommend Brains Consulting. They truly are a person centered company, and will always deliver a wonderful service.
To anyone seeking recruitment services, I highly recommend Brains Consulting. Adelina and her team are an absolute pleasure to work with."
„ As we’re growing to a higher number and quality of people, every day, Brains Consulting is one of the pillar stones that helped us in developing and becoming a more powerful agency. Since our collaboration started, back in the first months of 2018, they provided qualified and trustworthy workers in the construction field. They have access to a wide audience, and we hired tens of people from their recommendations. Weekly they present new people with experiences varying from Painters, Drywallers to Carpenters and Shuttering Carpenters. There is a good connexion between us and furthermore, the future will let us grow together. If you need workers, Brains Consulting is an efficient go-to agency, which we gladly recommend”
„We have been working with Adelina TIRIZIU of BRAINS CONSULTING since 2012. She has a great network in Romania and this is what matters to us the most as our clients are facing a critical lack of healthcare professionals. Thus, finding adequate candidates is key to success for them and therefore for us.”