Brains Consulting is recruiting:
Support Manager - European Commission
On-site Brussels, Belgium
Full time, contract
Update: this vacancy is fulfilled!
420 EUR / day all-inclusive (freelance B2B contract)
At least 4-5 years of relevant experience (Senior)
Only applicants from EU!
Would you like to work for the European Commission in Brussels?
Our client is looking for a Support Manager - European Commission
Location: hybrid (but needs to be located in Brussels)
Nature of Tasks:
- Organisation, implementation and maintenance of (IS) support
- IS Service management
- Coordination of wiki sites, collaborative sites or social networks
- Follow-up of service quality
- Management and follow-up of user requests
- Guidance regarding the use of information systems
- Management of incidents related to information systems; organisation of the reporting
- Conception and organisation of user documentation for information systems
- Conception and management of IS and ICT trainings
- Participation in user, service and project meetings
- Bachelor Degree in IT
- Knowledge in end user assistance or support of information systems
- Good knowledge of ITIL
- Knowledge of wiki, collaborative sites and social networks
- Good reporting skills
- ITIL foundation certification
1. Do you have a Bachelor Degree in IT?
2. Do you have knowledge in end user assistance or support of information systems?
3. Do you have good knowledge of ITIL?
4. Do you have knowledge of wiki, collaborative sites and social networks?
5. Do you have good reporting skills?
6. Do you have ITIL foundation certification?
Terms & Benefits:
- 420 euros/day
- Type: hybrid (but needs to be located in Brussels)
- Duration: 4 years contract
- NET30 payment perms
- Freelancer/ B2B
- EU nationals
Please send your resume to IT@brainsconsulting.ro
More info – please contact Adelina Tirziu – IT Recruitment Manager: 0040733733411
"Our collaboration with Brains Consulting is already old, being with us for over 6 years in recruitment projects in the field of specialists in transportation! Every time the Brains Consulting team approached each project with great seriousness, trying to send the best applications. I have nothing but appreciation for the collaboration with Brains so that we can continue to have many beautiful recruitment projects together!"
“ Brains Consulting is a very dedicated and responsible company. We really appreciated the ability to connect with people and find the professionals we needed. We recommend Brains for any challenging project where you need skilled workers from different sectors because they are really good at solving problems. It has been a good experience working together! “
"I first met with Adelina online, at the height of the Pandemic. From our very first meeting, she has been so honest, helpful and an absolute lady to work with. I have worked with Adelina now on many projects, and I would not hesitate to recommend Brains Consulting. They truly are a person centered company, and will always deliver a wonderful service.
To anyone seeking recruitment services, I highly recommend Brains Consulting. Adelina and her team are an absolute pleasure to work with."
„ As we’re growing to a higher number and quality of people, every day, Brains Consulting is one of the pillar stones that helped us in developing and becoming a more powerful agency. Since our collaboration started, back in the first months of 2018, they provided qualified and trustworthy workers in the construction field. They have access to a wide audience, and we hired tens of people from their recommendations. Weekly they present new people with experiences varying from Painters, Drywallers to Carpenters and Shuttering Carpenters. There is a good connexion between us and furthermore, the future will let us grow together. If you need workers, Brains Consulting is an efficient go-to agency, which we gladly recommend”
„We have been working with Adelina TIRIZIU of BRAINS CONSULTING since 2012. She has a great network in Romania and this is what matters to us the most as our clients are facing a critical lack of healthcare professionals. Thus, finding adequate candidates is key to success for them and therefore for us.”