Brains Consulting is recruiting:
Senior QA Automation Engineer – Remote
Remote, Full time
50,000 EUR / year depending on seniority
Senior - minimum 6 years of experience
This is a remote position.
We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join the co-founding team 100% remotely.
Would you like to join a funded startup (€1.2m) and be the only one responsible for deployment of their core products?
Our client builds a data visualisation platform for Industry 4.0. They can detect anomalies on the production line where a camera screens the stuff on the line and the AI running behind it can detect product anomalies.
This platform can simulate data and model the manufacturing process to increase efficiencies.
Think of the AI, data visualisation, visual detection... This is as high-tech as it can get! Would you like to be a part of it?
This will be a great fit you are a passionate and experienced QA Engineer who enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, then we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
You will be able to take ownership of QA generally across our products. Help them grow and establish practical QA practices so we maintain a high quality bar while moving fast.
You will work closely with their development team to identify and resolve defects, and you will be responsible for ensuring that their software meets the high-quality standards expected by our customers.
Your Job Responsibilities Will Be:
- Build Automated end to end tests.(create, extend, maintain various kinds of automated tests…)
- Execute (manual) test cases and plans
- Create and execute test plans and test cases for new and existing software features.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve defects.
- Work with the development team to ensure that software products meet quality standards.
- Document and report software defects to the development team.
- Conduct regression testing to ensure that software products continue to meet quality standards over time.
- Continuously evaluate and improve our testing processes and methodologies.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts and frameworks.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 4+ years of experience as a QA Engineer.
- At least 3 years of experienced in testing RESTful APIs
- Proven experience with testing SaaS products and web-based applications.
- Strong experience in test automation tools such as Selenium, JUnit, TestNG, or similar.
- Be able to read+write Python (Python for API tests)
- Good working knowledge of docker
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Self-motivated and Self-Sufficient
- Fluent English
- Do you have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field?
- Do you have 4+ years of experience as a QA Engineer?
- Do you haver at least 3 years of experienced in testing RESTful APIs?
- Do you have proven experience with testing SaaS products and web-based applications?
- Do you have strong experience in test automation tools such as Selenium, JUnit, TestNG, or similar?
- Are you able to read+write Python (Python for API tests)?
- Do you have good working knowledge of docker?
- How many years of experience do you have with Agile development methodologies?
- Is your English good enough to communicate with international colleagues on Zoom?
Active Sourcing Locations:
Open to interview candidates from anywhere around the globe.
- 2,000 EUR bonus when you take two consecutive weeks of vacation.
- Flexible parental leave.
- The opportunity to grow with a fast-growing AI startup and continuous learning opportunities (conferences, certificates, etc.).
- See your work being deployed in cutting-edge factories around the globe.
- The team even has a little toy factory at the office!
- Great Team:
- Pumped up co-founders, energised -- just raised 1.2m EUR from investors
- Based in Switzerland
- Experts in the field of AI visual detection
- What’s interesting about this job?
- You can set it up the way you like it, from scratch, and implement all the best practices you were dreaming about!
Freelance contract (Permanent & Full-time with un-limited duration) with regular monthly payments/invoiced
Fully remote with Flexible working hours
Relocation is not included/not supported
Desired start date as soon as possible.
Please send your resume to IT@brainsconsulting.ro
More info – please contact Adelina Tirziu – IT Recruitment Manager: 0040733733411
"Our collaboration with Brains Consulting is already old, being with us for over 6 years in recruitment projects in the field of specialists in transportation! Every time the Brains Consulting team approached each project with great seriousness, trying to send the best applications. I have nothing but appreciation for the collaboration with Brains so that we can continue to have many beautiful recruitment projects together!"
“ Brains Consulting is a very dedicated and responsible company. We really appreciated the ability to connect with people and find the professionals we needed. We recommend Brains for any challenging project where you need skilled workers from different sectors because they are really good at solving problems. It has been a good experience working together! “
"I first met with Adelina online, at the height of the Pandemic. From our very first meeting, she has been so honest, helpful and an absolute lady to work with. I have worked with Adelina now on many projects, and I would not hesitate to recommend Brains Consulting. They truly are a person centered company, and will always deliver a wonderful service.
To anyone seeking recruitment services, I highly recommend Brains Consulting. Adelina and her team are an absolute pleasure to work with."
„ As we’re growing to a higher number and quality of people, every day, Brains Consulting is one of the pillar stones that helped us in developing and becoming a more powerful agency. Since our collaboration started, back in the first months of 2018, they provided qualified and trustworthy workers in the construction field. They have access to a wide audience, and we hired tens of people from their recommendations. Weekly they present new people with experiences varying from Painters, Drywallers to Carpenters and Shuttering Carpenters. There is a good connexion between us and furthermore, the future will let us grow together. If you need workers, Brains Consulting is an efficient go-to agency, which we gladly recommend”
„We have been working with Adelina TIRIZIU of BRAINS CONSULTING since 2012. She has a great network in Romania and this is what matters to us the most as our clients are facing a critical lack of healthcare professionals. Thus, finding adequate candidates is key to success for them and therefore for us.”
Brains Consulting SRL
str. J.H. Pestalozzi, nr. 3-5, cam 207
str. Dreptatea, nr.16, ap. 11
Email: office @ brainsconsulting.ro
Phone: 0040 729 478762
Web Design by Dow Media | Gazduire Web BanatHost.ro