Brains Consulting is recruiting:
Senior Platform / DevOps Engineer – Remote
Are you excited about managing DevOps CI/CD pipelines engineer and would you like to be responsible for a Cloud infrastructure with 200-300 resources and €150,000 cloud budget per year?
Did you know that procurement professionals spend hours sending out Excel sheets to their potential suppliers to collect quotes?
Procurement is one of the last business areas that remain to be digitalized, offering our client a unique opportunity to truly disrupt the market.
Our client, a fast-growing startup with 40 employees, provides a high-tech solution and became partner of choice for global pioneers such as PepsiCo, Coop, & Gordon Food Service and secured us $10M in funding from investors.
We are looking for a Platform / DevOps Engineer to join the team 100% remote.
• The infrastructure is hosted on Azure in Europe => migrate to the US
• Improve Observability => develop new solutions
• Integrate 3rd party providers for IAM
Your responsibilities will also include:
• Lead Platform efforts, like building and evolving a highly automated cloud-native setup on Azure.
• Evolve the Infrastructure as Code setup in Pulumi with TypeScript
• Understand the needs of the other developers and build libraries, setup infrastructure, CI pipelines, guidelines to help make them as productive as possible.
• Work with QA to increase test automation.
• Keep improving Observability solution with Datadog to further reduce troubleshooting time, early alerting and gaining insights.
• Have a big impact across the engineering team by driving improvements on scalability, performance, quality and security.
• You’ll be able to decide on what topics you should spend your time on, based on requests and needs you receive/identify from other engineers.
• 2-3 years of experience with moderately advanced Cloud DevOps CI/CD setup - maintained and troubleshooted Continuous Integration pipelines
• Strong knowledge of TypeScript
• Experience with IaC
• Experience with Azure cloud
• Experience with multiple of the following:
• Virtual network design+implementation,
• Firewalls/WAF, API gateways, NAT gateways, load balancers, DNS, certificates, storage (blobs, files, caches, SQL, NoSQL),
• Managed Kubernetes clusters
• Secret management
• Managing and using observability solutions (DataDog, Azure Log Monitor/Application Insights, or similar)
• Messaging solutions (like Azure Service Bus Topics/Queues, Event Grid, Event Hub, etc.)
• In the past worked as a backend/full-stack web developer with Node and TypeScript
Be prepared to answer at the following Questions:
1. Have you worked as a backend/full-stack web developer for at least 3-4 years?
2. Do you have strong knowledge of TypeScript?
3. Do you have experience with moderately advanced Cloud DevOps CI/CD setup?
4. Have you used Infrastructure as Code?
5. Have you managed a Kubernetes cluster?
6. Do you have deep knowledge on how NodeJS works?
7. Are you comfortable speaking in English with international colleagues?
8. Do you already have your freelance/self-employment/company setup? Can you issue invoices every month?
Portugal, Spain, Italy
Great team to work with:
- 8 software engineers (TypeScript + Python), one PM
- Overall, the company has 19 nationalities amongst 40 employees, joining the team means joining one of the most international startups in Zurich.
- It is home to engineers and creatives, right brains and left brains, dreamers and doers.
- The immeasurable strength of the team comes from bringing together A-players—each with their own unique backgrounds, perspectives, and approaches to work and life—into one all-star team.
Freelance contract (Permanent/Fulll-time/with un-limited duration) with regular monthly payment/invoice based
Fully remote with Flexible working hours.
Relocation is not included/not supported.
Desired start date as soon as possible.
- Learning and development
- The last Friday of every month we have Growth day, where developmental goals come to life. Learn that new tool, take that negotiation course or dive into the latest developments of PostgreSQL. You can receive up to CHF 300 every year to support your Growth Day goals.
- Flexible Work Environment
- Design your work day around your needs with flexible working hours and unlimited home office.
- Spotlight Sessions
- Stretch your mind in new ways during our bi-weekly Spotlight Sessions, where team members present their work, give insight into their day-to-day and share their learnings with the entire company
- Time to Recharge
- Take the vacation you’ve always dreamed of or just take some time to recharge with 25 days off a year.
- Team Events
- One benefit of having amazing co-workers, is you enjoy spending time together. Between weekly happy hours, monthly breakfasts, regular after work events, an amazing Summer Party, a snow filled Winter Event, and a multi-day trip in the sun, you could say we take team bonding to the next level.
- Work from Anywhere
- Missing home? Feel like escaping to the alps? Become a digital nomad for 13 weeks every year.
Everything we do, we do with empathy and decency.
When we fall, we get back up.
Our strength is in the team.
Our users are our driving force.
We address things head on.
Seniorior – at least 5-6 years of experience
60-75,000 EUR / Gross year / invoiced + ESOP
Please send your resume to IT@brainsconsulting.ro
More info – please contact Adelina Tirziu – IT Recruitment Manager: 0040733733411
"Our collaboration with Brains Consulting is already old, being with us for over 6 years in recruitment projects in the field of specialists in transportation! Every time the Brains Consulting team approached each project with great seriousness, trying to send the best applications. I have nothing but appreciation for the collaboration with Brains so that we can continue to have many beautiful recruitment projects together!"
“ Brains Consulting is a very dedicated and responsible company. We really appreciated the ability to connect with people and find the professionals we needed. We recommend Brains for any challenging project where you need skilled workers from different sectors because they are really good at solving problems. It has been a good experience working together! “
"I first met with Adelina online, at the height of the Pandemic. From our very first meeting, she has been so honest, helpful and an absolute lady to work with. I have worked with Adelina now on many projects, and I would not hesitate to recommend Brains Consulting. They truly are a person centered company, and will always deliver a wonderful service.
To anyone seeking recruitment services, I highly recommend Brains Consulting. Adelina and her team are an absolute pleasure to work with."
„ As we’re growing to a higher number and quality of people, every day, Brains Consulting is one of the pillar stones that helped us in developing and becoming a more powerful agency. Since our collaboration started, back in the first months of 2018, they provided qualified and trustworthy workers in the construction field. They have access to a wide audience, and we hired tens of people from their recommendations. Weekly they present new people with experiences varying from Painters, Drywallers to Carpenters and Shuttering Carpenters. There is a good connexion between us and furthermore, the future will let us grow together. If you need workers, Brains Consulting is an efficient go-to agency, which we gladly recommend”
„We have been working with Adelina TIRIZIU of BRAINS CONSULTING since 2012. She has a great network in Romania and this is what matters to us the most as our clients are facing a critical lack of healthcare professionals. Thus, finding adequate candidates is key to success for them and therefore for us.”
Brains Consulting SRL
str. J.H. Pestalozzi, nr. 3-5, cam 207
str. Dreptatea, nr.16, ap. 11
Email: office @ brainsconsulting.ro
Phone: 0040 729 478762
Web Design by Dow Media | Gazduire Web BanatHost.ro