Brains Consulting is recruiting:
SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER (WITH DEVOPS BACKGROUND)
Full time Remote - Romania
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer with DevOps background, who will be responsible for developing global cloud service of the SaaS product, and will join the team as a Service Operations Java Developer.
- At least 5 years of experience in java server-side.
- Experience with reactive programming.
- Experience with CQRS/ES systems.
- Background or experience with DevOps practices and tools.
- Experience building tools for DevOps teams.
- Experience with major cloud platforms AWS/Azure/GoogleCloud and bare-metal environments.
- Experience with Kubernetes / EKS.
- Experience with Helm - advantage.
- Experience with HashiCorp technologies such as Consul, Vault, Terraform and Vagrant - advantage.
- Experience with MongoDB - advantage.
- Experience with NodeJS - advantage.
- Understanding of software release process.
- Experience with Security standards and practices.
- Background with the Fin-Tech industry.
- At least Upper-intermediate Verbal and Written English Skills required.
As Service delivery (operations) developer you will be responsible for developing global cloud service of the product. Their global delivery service is responsible to provision and monetize products anywhere globally so they can meet the customer SLA. That includes automate workflows and software processes that makes service a SaaS.
You will work closely with DevOps and R&D teams to discover improve service by implementing process automation. This involves creating and applying technology to monitor or control the production and delivery of the products and services.
- Be part of the service operations team that is responsible to deliver, operate and monetize managed service across clouds and tenents.
- Design and implement company's` SaaS service.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to build accurate service delivery models.
- Work closely with software development teams to support their infrastructure needs, and provision and maintain all needed development, testing, and production environments.
- Build tools to enable our customers to provision, deploy, deliver monetize and monitor their usage of company`s service.
- Enable safe change management across all tenets.
- Design plan and develop new features to enhance global service delivery.
- Identifying opportunities for automation within software processes.
- Identifying bugs and quality issues in development or business processes.
- Collaborating with other business units to understand how you can use automation to improve workflow.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
THE COMPANY is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATIN AMERICA, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, they focus on long-term cooperation with people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
You will take part in building and automating our SaaS infrastructure, continue improving developers and operations productivity and reduce time to deliver, by building self-service tools and using industry standard and company`s core technology.
Our vision is to offer end-to-end exchange infrastructure that extends upstream and downstream to integrate with EMSs and OMSs, engage risk and reg tech firms, and also flows down into post trade, custody and settlement irrespective of asset class.
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package.
- Modern hardware setup.
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program.
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events.
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX.
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers.
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program.
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance.
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays.
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as sports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc..
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills.
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate the Company lifestyle.
- They promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Please send your resume to IT@brainsconsulting.ro
More info – please contact Adelina Tirziu – IT Recruitment Manager: 0040733733411
"Our collaboration with Brains Consulting is already old, being with us for over 6 years in recruitment projects in the field of specialists in transportation! Every time the Brains Consulting team approached each project with great seriousness, trying to send the best applications. I have nothing but appreciation for the collaboration with Brains so that we can continue to have many beautiful recruitment projects together!"
“ Brains Consulting is a very dedicated and responsible company. We really appreciated the ability to connect with people and find the professionals we needed. We recommend Brains for any challenging project where you need skilled workers from different sectors because they are really good at solving problems. It has been a good experience working together! “
"I first met with Adelina online, at the height of the Pandemic. From our very first meeting, she has been so honest, helpful and an absolute lady to work with. I have worked with Adelina now on many projects, and I would not hesitate to recommend Brains Consulting. They truly are a person centered company, and will always deliver a wonderful service.
To anyone seeking recruitment services, I highly recommend Brains Consulting. Adelina and her team are an absolute pleasure to work with."
„ As we’re growing to a higher number and quality of people, every day, Brains Consulting is one of the pillar stones that helped us in developing and becoming a more powerful agency. Since our collaboration started, back in the first months of 2018, they provided qualified and trustworthy workers in the construction field. They have access to a wide audience, and we hired tens of people from their recommendations. Weekly they present new people with experiences varying from Painters, Drywallers to Carpenters and Shuttering Carpenters. There is a good connexion between us and furthermore, the future will let us grow together. If you need workers, Brains Consulting is an efficient go-to agency, which we gladly recommend”
„We have been working with Adelina TIRIZIU of BRAINS CONSULTING since 2012. She has a great network in Romania and this is what matters to us the most as our clients are facing a critical lack of healthcare professionals. Thus, finding adequate candidates is key to success for them and therefore for us.”