Brains Consulting is recruiting:
Senior Backend Python Engineer & Architect - France, Paris
Full time REMOTE
Would you like to start working on an innovative high-tech product with an international team spread across Europe?
Our client is a leading property technology company with a focus on rental management. It launched operations in 2016 and is presently active in over 20 cities around the world, including cities such as Paris, London, Lisbon, and Dubai.
In order to manage rental properties, the company has created a Property Management Software that allows to automate the reservations, management of check-in and housekeeping missions, payments, etc. The system manages over 1,500 properties in 7 countries.
After a few difficult months due to the lack of travel during the COVID-19 pandemic, the company has managed to adapt its business to the new landscape of the hospitality industry and just raised over 2 million euros to start a new phase of growth and expansion in 2022.
We are looking for a Backend Python Engineer with Strong Architecture background to join the team 100% remotely, full-time.
Your Job Responsibilities Will Be:
- Develop new features, testing and releasing Property Management platforms into production for end users.
- Work with Property Management Software in order to automate client requirements (reservations, payments, etc.).
- Provide regular assistance and constructive feedback to other team members.
- Focus on quality and continuous improvement.
- At least 5 years experience with web development, ideally with Python
- SOFTWARE ARCHITECTURE:
- Strong knowledge of design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- Computer Science MSc degree in IT / Software engineering
- Experience with Automated tests, Cloud (AWS), and Heroku
- Fluent English to communicate with the team
Be prepared to answer at the following Screening Questions:
- Do you have at least 5 years of work experience with web development, ideally with Python?
- Have you implemented micro-services in a cloud environment? Have you used Django Cloud? Which cloud did you use?
- Do you have strong knowledge of design patterns?
- Have you used Docker and Heroku in a production environment?
- Do you have a computer science degree in IT or Software Engineering?
- Is your English fluent enough to communicate with colleagues on Zoom?
- Are you based in France?
Active Sourcing Locations:
Open to interview candidates from anywhere around the globe.
- Great Team:
- Very pleasant to work with
- Built a good team culture
- The CTO says “Thee best team I’ve worked with so far"
- A team of 20+ people: 8 Web Developers, a Support Engineer, 2 Product Managers, 1 Data Analyst and a CTO
Why To Work There?
- A start-up culture that encourages innovation
- The opportunity to work in a start-up company in a phase of expansion and internationalization
- An international remote team with developers from France, Czech Republic, Ukraine, Romania, Russia and Australia
- Down to Earth but still very diverse
- Interesting business - not too abstract, work with guests & hosts
- It’s very diverse when it comes to scope
- Lots of financial flow – split money between guests, hosts, agents
- Lots of logistics & management of properties cleaning
- Revenue management & pricing – interesting algorithms used
Scrum 2-week sprints, rotate & mix so everyone knows the whole system
- Fully remote with Flexible working hours
- Employment contract in France is possible (the company is based in France)
- BONUS: 5 weeks of paid holidays
- Desired start date as soon as possible.
Seniors up to €7,000 / month employment + other benefits
Please send your resume to IT@brainsconsulting.ro
More info – please contact Adelina Tirziu – IT Recruitment Manager: 0040733733411
"Our collaboration with Brains Consulting is already old, being with us for over 6 years in recruitment projects in the field of specialists in transportation! Every time the Brains Consulting team approached each project with great seriousness, trying to send the best applications. I have nothing but appreciation for the collaboration with Brains so that we can continue to have many beautiful recruitment projects together!"
“ Brains Consulting is a very dedicated and responsible company. We really appreciated the ability to connect with people and find the professionals we needed. We recommend Brains for any challenging project where you need skilled workers from different sectors because they are really good at solving problems. It has been a good experience working together! “
"I first met with Adelina online, at the height of the Pandemic. From our very first meeting, she has been so honest, helpful and an absolute lady to work with. I have worked with Adelina now on many projects, and I would not hesitate to recommend Brains Consulting. They truly are a person centered company, and will always deliver a wonderful service.
To anyone seeking recruitment services, I highly recommend Brains Consulting. Adelina and her team are an absolute pleasure to work with."
„ As we’re growing to a higher number and quality of people, every day, Brains Consulting is one of the pillar stones that helped us in developing and becoming a more powerful agency. Since our collaboration started, back in the first months of 2018, they provided qualified and trustworthy workers in the construction field. They have access to a wide audience, and we hired tens of people from their recommendations. Weekly they present new people with experiences varying from Painters, Drywallers to Carpenters and Shuttering Carpenters. There is a good connexion between us and furthermore, the future will let us grow together. If you need workers, Brains Consulting is an efficient go-to agency, which we gladly recommend”
„We have been working with Adelina TIRIZIU of BRAINS CONSULTING since 2012. She has a great network in Romania and this is what matters to us the most as our clients are facing a critical lack of healthcare professionals. Thus, finding adequate candidates is key to success for them and therefore for us.”