Brains Consulting is recruiting:
SAP - EDI Expert - 100% remote
Remote. This job is for candidates located in Europe (all EU or non EU countrie)
€280 Gross/ Day - all inclusive.
8+ years of work experience
Freelancer or willing to start a freelance activity / B2B on a contract
This is an REMOTE position.
We are looking for SAP developers to work with one of the largest Multinational Manufacturing and Technology companies in the world.
This role is 100% remote with the ability to start ASAP.
Working with the SAP - EDI Module (Electronic Data Interchange.)
- Manage/ Oversee all common EDI transactions include Orders, Order Acknowledgement /Change, and Invoices, Advance Shipment Notifications, etc.
- Configuration of IDOC
- Configuration of Interfaces
- ALE (Application Link Enabling) customising and development
- Handling standard EDI's (EDIFACT, ANSI X12 etc.)
Mapping ANSI/EDIFACT, VDA formats to IDOC or any Proxy structure and to implement the same.
ABAP-programming – Adaption of programs.
ABAP debugging knowledge in IDOC's/ RFC/Proxy would be an advantage.
Customizing EDI Functions
Execute Root cause analysis
Analyse SD and MM business requirements, review existing systems, define the solution, and translate that into detailed programming designs.
- 8+ Years experience in EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
- Manage Siemens-specific characteristics (SIDOC, steering tables , CIP2SAP) – technical and business process knowledge
- Have experience with ABAP-programming – Adaption of programs. ABAP debugging knowledge in IDOC's/ RFC/Proxy would be an advantage.
- Analyse SD and MM business requirements, review existing systems, define the solution, and translate that into detailed programming designs
- Configuration of IDOC
- Configuration of Interfaces
- Knowledge IDOC Structures, Content
- English Level C1+
Nice To have:
German on any level
Experience working in a multinational Manufacturing or Technology company
Self Assessment Questions:
1. How many years experience do you have with EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
2. Do you have experience with Siemens-specific characteristics (SIDOC, steering tables , CIP2SAP) – technical and business process knowledge
3. How many years experience do you have with ABAP-programming – Adaption of programs. ABAP debugging knowledge in IDOC's/ RFC/Proxy would be an advantage.
4. Are you able to analyse SD and MM business requirements, review existing systems, define the solution, and translate that into detailed programming designs?
5. Do you have experience Configuring of IDOC
6. Do you have experience Configuring of Interfaces?
7. How good in your knowledge of IDOC Structures and Content
8. Is your English level C1+
9. Do you speak German on any level?
10. Are you ok with NET30 payment on this contract?
Anywhere within the European Territory, including non EU countries such as Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia etc..
Turkey and Georgia also possible.
Location: Fully Remote
Daily rate: €280 Gross/ Day - all inclusive with NET30 payment
Years of experience: 8+
Contract Duration: 6 month or annual extension - Long Term project
Type of Engagement: Freelancer or willing to start a freelance activity / B2B on a contract directly with us.
Application Deadline: Asap
CV type: Standard
Please send your resume to IT@brainsconsulting.ro
More info – please contact Adelina Tirziu – IT Recruitment Manager: 0040733733411
"Our collaboration with Brains Consulting is already old, being with us for over 6 years in recruitment projects in the field of specialists in transportation! Every time the Brains Consulting team approached each project with great seriousness, trying to send the best applications. I have nothing but appreciation for the collaboration with Brains so that we can continue to have many beautiful recruitment projects together!"
“ Brains Consulting is a very dedicated and responsible company. We really appreciated the ability to connect with people and find the professionals we needed. We recommend Brains for any challenging project where you need skilled workers from different sectors because they are really good at solving problems. It has been a good experience working together! “
"I first met with Adelina online, at the height of the Pandemic. From our very first meeting, she has been so honest, helpful and an absolute lady to work with. I have worked with Adelina now on many projects, and I would not hesitate to recommend Brains Consulting. They truly are a person centered company, and will always deliver a wonderful service.
To anyone seeking recruitment services, I highly recommend Brains Consulting. Adelina and her team are an absolute pleasure to work with."
„ As we’re growing to a higher number and quality of people, every day, Brains Consulting is one of the pillar stones that helped us in developing and becoming a more powerful agency. Since our collaboration started, back in the first months of 2018, they provided qualified and trustworthy workers in the construction field. They have access to a wide audience, and we hired tens of people from their recommendations. Weekly they present new people with experiences varying from Painters, Drywallers to Carpenters and Shuttering Carpenters. There is a good connexion between us and furthermore, the future will let us grow together. If you need workers, Brains Consulting is an efficient go-to agency, which we gladly recommend”
„We have been working with Adelina TIRIZIU of BRAINS CONSULTING since 2012. She has a great network in Romania and this is what matters to us the most as our clients are facing a critical lack of healthcare professionals. Thus, finding adequate candidates is key to success for them and therefore for us.”
Brains Consulting SRL
str. J.H. Pestalozzi, nr. 3-5, cam 207
str. Dreptatea, nr.16, ap. 11
Email: office @ brainsconsulting.ro
Phone: 0040 729 478762
Web Design by Dow Media | Gazduire Web BanatHost.ro