Specialist exam in family medicine / general medicine from within EU.
We are looking for someone who wants to work as a General Specialist in a well-functioning, competent team in Karlshamn. The team consists of special-ists, ST and AT doctors (trainees), psychologists, nurses, district nurses, curators and secretar-ies. Access is available to occupational therapist and physiotherapist.
The service as a general specialist at the health centre involves some service at the on-call centre in Karlshamn. Child health care and residential care are also included in the tasks. You have the opportunity to participate in devel-opment work and research. Collegial meetings with doctors take place regularly. Internal train-ing takes place once per month with colleagues from all over Blekinge.
We are looking for a specialist in family / general medicine with at least five years of experi-ence as a specialist.
If you have previously worked internationally and have already started to study Swedish, it's an advantage..
For a ten-year period, we will build new premises and develop working methods and technology in order to meet the future needs of care. It is an exciting development trip that you will also be a part of. Primary care is a business that offers qualified investigation, diagnostics and treatment. The work is done from a holistic perspective in close collaboration with patients. Primary care has activities in all municipalities and the work is carried out in close collaboration with specialties at the hospital, psychiatry, Swedish Social Insurance Agency and Employment Service. Primary care sees education and supervision as a prerequisite for being able to conduct specialized care with high quality and therefore have a generous attitude to continuing education and supervision.
Salary for staff with Swedish legitimation
The salary for family doctors is between 31.000 and 38.000 SEK/mo for doctors without licence to practice in Sweden (the frist 3-6 months while waiting for the authority to issue the licence) and between 78.000 and 92.000 SEK/mo having the licence to practice. The exact salary depends on several things (language competency, number of years as a specialist doctor, can work independently or still needs help while working etc.) which will be evaluated after the trial period.
Planned date of employment
According to common agreement.
Services offered by the Employer and Partners
• During the personal visit which is part of the interview process, the cost of travel and accommodation is financed bythe Partner.
• 6 months long, free Swedish course, financial support during the course (the amount is topic of negotiation)
• Possibility of free language education for family members – depends on individual agreement
• Informal help during the application for Swedish license to practice, supervision of the process
• 2 days long free Swedish legal and social training
• Integration assistance (assistance in registering at tax authority, opening bank account, etc.)
• Assistance in the organization of moving and in apartment-seeking
Documents required for application:
- Professional English CV in which your experience (number of completed examinations/surgeries, with differentiation between pre-and post-specialization experience) are detailed
- scanned version of license to practice in home country with English translation (no official needed)
- scanned version of medical and specialist certificates with English translation (no official needed)
- two English-speaking reference persons who are reachable on phone
Don’t forget to tell your colleagues about this professional opportunity!
Asteptam CV-ul dvs in limba germana la adresa de email email@example.com
Pentru si mai multe detalii ne puteti contacta de luni pana vineri intre orele 09:00 si 17:30 la numarul: 0040 733733511 sau 0733733411.