Specialist exam in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from within the EU.
The work requires medical expertise throughout the whole gynaecological field and obstetrics. The activities the clinic handles are: general gynaecology, infertility, urological gynaecology, dysplasia, oncology, ultrasound, female health / youth reception, obstetrics and specialist care of mothers.
Skills and abilities required for the position
We give you the opportunity to work independently within the subject areas, while you can develop work areas on your own and you can participate in process work. As a specialist doctor in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at the Women's Clinic you will be able to work with various tasks. We work a lot in teams and attach high importance to the improvement of work. In the role of a specialist doctor, you cooperate with other clinics in the region and the Women's Clinic in Linköping. On-call duty is included.
Personal qualities required for the position
You enjoy working in team. You are calm and stable with the ability to make correct balances and priorities even in stressful or pressing situations. As a working day is never the same, we see that you are comfortable in rapidly changing circumstances and have the ability to plan and structure your work while taking into account the best interests of the activity.
The service includes on-call activities. There are two on-call lines. A doctor is on call at the hospital. A head doctor has preparedness at home in evenings, at nights and weekends.
Driving license of B-category.
It also includes supervision of both colleagues, medical students and rotating district doctors.
Salary for staff with Swedish legitimation
You will start by being employed as a doctor's assistant with a salary of 45,000 kr / month with a general fixed-term employment contract for a six months' period while the language develops and the introduction takes place in the workplace.
When Swedish legitimation and licence to practice as a specialist in Sweden has been issued by the Socialstyrelsen (National Board of Health), the employment will be changed to permanent and new salary will be paid as specialist doctor in accordance with the agreement. In Sweden a Obstetrics and Gynaecology – Jönköping new specialist doctor who can work independently earns minimum 60-70 000 SEK/month, to be raised further according to experience and abilities.
Planned date of employment
According to common agreement.
Description of the goal of activity
The Women's Clinic is located at the Höglandsjukhset Eksjö, which is located in the eastern part of Jönköping County, six kilometres East of Jönköping. We have reception, childbirth, maternity ward and gynaecological department. The Women's Clinic includes the women's health care that has receptions in Aneby, Eksjö, Nässjö, Sävsjö, Tranås and Vetlanda.
Organizationally, the Women's Clinic belongs to the activity area of surgical care in the County of Jönköping.
The goal of the business is to offer the woman and her partner the best possible care for pregnancy, childbirth and gynaecological disease and promote sexual health.
Description of the clinic
We offer good, safe and accessible care with high medical competence, both in the preventive women's health care and in pregnancy, childbirth, gynaecological disease and the reproductive health of young people.
The Women's Clinic at Höglandssjuket Eksjö has emergency services with childbirth 24 hours a day. Every year, we welcome about 1,250 children to the world.
Services offered by the Employer and Partners
• During the personal visit which is part of the interview process, the cost of travel and accommodation is financed bythe Partner.
• 6 months long, free Swedish course, financial support during the course (the amount is topic of negotiation)
• Possibility of free language education for family members – depends on individual agreement
• Informal help during the application for Swedish license to practice, supervision of the process
• 2 days long free Swedish legal and social training
• Integration assistance (assistance in registering at tax authority, opening bank account, etc.)
• Assistance in the organization of moving and in apartment-seeking
Documents required for application:
- Professional English CV in which your experience (number of completed examinations/surgeries, with differentiation between pre-and post-specialization experience) are detailed
- scanned version of license to practice in home country with English translation (no official needed)
- scanned version of medical and specialist certificates with English translation (no official needed)
- two English-speaking reference persons who are reachable on phone
Don’t forget to tell your colleagues about this professional opportunity!
Asteptam CV-ul dvs in limba germana la adresa de email email@example.com
Pentru si mai multe detalii ne puteti contacta de luni pana vineri intre orele 09:00 si 17:30 la numarul: 0040 733733511 sau 0733733411.