Domiciliary Care Assistants
for UK (Surrey)
We are recruiting for a Care Provider in the Surrey area and they are known to be very generous in the treatment of their carers.
- Minimum 20 years’ old;
- Good level of English is necessary;
- Driving licence B category and to be a confident driver;
- Pleasant, communicative and confident person to work with the elderly;
- Experience is not mandatory, as training will be provided, but a strong motivation to work in the care industry and with elderly people is necessary;
- To make home visits to the service users using a company’s car (car and petrol are provided by client for work use only);
- To assist the service users with their personal needs like personal hygiene, washing, changing their clothes etc.;
- Enabling mobility including Moving & Handling transfers, pushing wheelchair, and use of equipment such as checking of wheelchair seat cushion, hoists and service user's vehicle
- Dietetics including assistance with menu planning, preparing, serving and storing of foods.
- Assistance with eating.
- Assist service user to fulfil activities of daily living e.g. work, leisure and education.
- Assist with medication as prescribed by the medical team.
- Accurately complete Medication Adminstration Charts (MAR Charts), Fluid & Nutrition Charts, Incontinence Charts and Activity Logs and any other monitoring reports in accordance with policies and procedures and agreed care plans.
- Dealing with correspondence and financial matters as requested
- Day-to-day household tasks e.g. changing beds, laundry, ironing and shopping
- Provide companionship and conversation
- Accompaniment to apppointments and liasing with family and friends on their behalf.
- Gross Salary: £7.50 - £9.50 / hour.
- Full time contract for minimum 40 hours /week and overtime potential till 60 hours/week
- Shared accommodation provided at £70 - £100 /week including water, gas, electricity and council tax
- First month free accommodation
- Training period paid by the employer (you will receive a certificate after completion);
- Medical Insurance (National Health Service)
- 20 days of paid holiday + 8 public holidays
- Impove your English language skills and gain experience in a foreign country - travel costs to UK will be rambursed, after first month of beginning work. (to be agree with the Employer)
•You will provide care to the patient in their home, using a company car, which must be used only for this purpose (the car is not for personal use);
•The visits at the patient’s homes take between 15 minutes to 1 hour.
•The work schedule is from Monday to Sunday in shifts, by rotation with the other care assistants;
• You will receive a GPS in order to guide you, until you get used to the surrounding areas.
Before arriving in the United Kingdom, and start working as a domiciliary care assistant, please access the below web-site. It contains information regarding the legal aspects of driving in the United Kingdom.
BRAINS CONSULTING does not charge any fees for the recruitment process!
If you are interested, please contact us at:
Direct Mobile (RO): 0040-733733511