Specialist exam in Child and Adolescence Psychiatry (BUP) from within EU.
Accustomed to teamwork.
Required competences and skills
Competence in psychotherapy would be an asset.
Personal qualities required for the position
- structured approach,
- stress resilience,
- high social skills.
Preparedness at home, called in if needed. During on-call duty responsibility for inpatient care and consultants at children's clinic.
- B driving licence
Salary for staff with Swedish legitimation
Specialist with proper skills in Swedish (C1-level) earns 70-78.000 SEK (7-8.000 EUR).
At the beginning of your employment you will work as a medical assistant with a salary of SEK 45,500 / month with a general fixed term employment as a form of employment during a 6-months' period as the language develops and the introduction takes place in the workplace.
Planned date of employment
As soon as possible.
Description of the goal of activity
The business carries out child and adolescent psychiatric care 0 - 17 years at specialist level.
Description of the clinic
An inpatient unit with 24-hour care, an anorexia unit with daycare and outpatient care and three pediatric psychiatric outpatient receptions in Jönköping County.
At the clinic, there work physicians, psychologists, curators, nurses, carers and there are currently 17 employed doctors in the clinic, 11 of whom are specialists.
Services offered by the Employer and Partners
• During the personal visit which is part of the interview process, the cost of travel and accommodation is financed by our Partner
• 6 months long, free Swedish course, financial support during the course (the amount is topic of negotiation)
• Possibility of free language education for family members – depends on individual agreement
• Informal help during the application for Swedish license to practice, supervision of the process
• 2 days long free Swedish legal and social training
• Integration assistance (assistance in registering at tax authority, opening bank account, etc.)
• Assistance in the organization of moving and in apartment-seeking
Documents required for application:
- Professional English CV in which your experience (number of completed examinations/surgeries, with differentiation between pre-and post-specialization experience) are detailed
- scanned version of license to practice in home country with English translation (no official needed)
- scanned version of medical and specialist certificates with English translation (no official needed)
- two English-speaking reference persons who are reachable on phone
Don’t forget to tell your colleagues about this professional opportunity!
Asteptam CV-ul dvs in limba germana la adresa de email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pentru si mai multe detalii ne puteti contacta de luni pana vineri intre orele 09:00 si 17:30 la numarul: 0040 733733511 sau 0733733411.