ðŸ”´ Specialist Soctors
Paediatrician needed for a regional hospital in Flanders
As of 01/01/2021, the pediatric association consists of 3 pediatricians and wishes to expand with an enthusiastic and driven colleague. As a pediatrician, you are responsible for the follow-up of 16 recognized beds, a maternity ward with approximately 500 deliveries per year, a non-intensive neonatology and an emergency service with ambulance (MUG) function that also takes care of children. There is smooth cooperation with the colleagues of pediatricians (sub-specialists) and other disciplines of the 2nd campus.
• All-round and fully trained
This is you:
• You are recognized as a specialist in pediatrics in Belgium or will soon be recognized.
• Sub-specialization is not required, but certainly welcome.
• You have sufficient social skills in dealing with patients and colleagues.
• You are passionate and contribute to the further growth of the service in a spirit of cooperation.
• You are willing to receive further training.
Reasons for choosing this job
• We offer a challenging full-time job in a hospital in full expansion.
• It concerns a position with an independent status.
• There is an attractive waiting arrangement.
Brains Consulting and The Partner will help you:
• Get help arranging the correct documents and registrations
• Prepare for a career abroad through our Language Academy
• Have everything arranged from A to Z: contract negotiations, housing, banking, insurance and registrations.
Don’t forget to send this offer to your friends and collegues specialist doctors! Thank you in advanceðŸ˜Š
We are waiting for your CV in English at our email email@example.com
For detailed informations you can contact us 0040 733733511 or 0733733411.
ðŸ”´ Specialist Doctors - PAEDIATRY Belgium (Flanders)