Brains Consulting is recruiting:
Radiology Specialist DOCTORS
Västra Götaland Region - SWEDEN
Requirements for education
Specialist in Radiology. Educated in the EU or having EU legitimation due to at least three years of practice in an EU-country.
Description of the hospital
The Hospital (SÄS) is one of five hospital groups in Västra Götaland Region. It is a broad medical business, with extensive research and several educational care departments.
The hospital is a medium-sized county hospital with about 350,000 people in the catchment area. There are 4,100 employees in 120 different professions at the hospital. Close collaboration with Sahlgrenska University Hospital exists in several areas.
Description of the clinic / business
The clinic in contains three subject areas: Radiology, Nuclear Medicine and Medical Radiation Physics.
In Radiology, it is possible to perform most common examinations: conventional X-ray, ultrasound, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) examinations, vascular and cardiac examinations. In addition, there is oral radiology for, for example, advanced examinations of teeth, jaw joints, salivary glands and oral cavity. Most of the activities take place during the day, but on-call activities are available in the evenings, nights and weekends.
Also we perform conventional X-rays, computed tomography and ultrasound. All activities are conducted during the day.
Nuclear medicine serves the entire Västra Götaland region in terms of certain nuclear medicine examinations and treatments.
We are seeking general radiologists with broad competence with the possibility of deepening in desired area of interest.
Supervision of trainee doctors (ST) is included in the position as well as to assist with upskilling of colleagues.
Radiology – Västra Götaland
Description of the activity
• Broad general radiology department with MRI, DT, ultrasound, intervention and plain X-ray. 130,000 examinations per year.
• Large emergency flow.
• Also examining children.
• Rounds for all specialists.
• Multidisciplinary conference (MDK).
• On-calls with telemedicine between 22-07.
• SECTRA ris / PACS
Employment-start and salary
Once one has reached B2-level, they move to Gothenburg and start a trial period of 6 months as an assistant doctor with 50% language training and 50% clinical introduction until C1-level is reached and legitimation is obtained.
When Swedish specialist licence to practice is obtained salary starts from SEK 62,000 and up to 70-80.000 or more depending on experience.
Permanent employment will be offered after the 6-months’ trial period.
Remuneration for on-call time is added.
Further information will be shared at the interview.
Services offered by the Employer and Partners
• During the personal visit which is part of the interview process, the cost of travel and accommodation is financed bythe Partner.
• 6 months long, free Swedish course, financial support during the course (the amount is topic of negotiation)
• Possibility of free language education for family members – depends on individual agreement
• Informal help during the application for Swedish license to practice, supervision of the process
• 2 days long free Swedish legal and social training
• Integration assistance (assistance in registering at tax authority, opening bank account, etc.)
• Assistance in the organization of moving and in apartment-seeking
Documents required for application:
- Professional English CV in which your experience (number of completed examinations/surgeries, with differentiation between pre-and post-specialization experience) are detailed
- scanned version of license to practice in home country with English translation (no official needed)
- scanned version of medical and specialist certificates with English translation (no official needed)
- two English-speaking reference persons who are reachable on phone
Don’t forget to tell your colleagues about this professional opportunity!
Asteptam CV-ul dvs in limba germana la adresa de email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pentru si mai multe detalii ne puteti contacta de luni pana vineri intre orele 09:00 si 17:30 la numarul: 0733733411.
ðŸ”´ MEDICI SPECIALISTI RADIOLOGIE - Suedia