We are looking for a Senior Programmer in Malmö / Sweden to help make sure the games live up to their vast potential.
Do you want to make a big difference at a small studio? The Company is on an ambitious journey to explore and expand on genres they invented and want to take to new heights. To do this, they are looking for a Senior Programmer in Malmö to help make sure our games live up to their vast potential.
You will collaborate with other programmers, game designers, artists and QA creating and expanding on one of our world-class Strategy games. Your team will be small and autonomous where each member has a big impact on the finished game. In other words, you will play a big part in a small studio building a grand game.
As a senior programmer you will have the opportunity to create these fantastic games, discuss and evolve new ideas, solve complex coding tasks and shape a new path of gaming for our fans. It includes implementing high-quality code, following the technical architecture of the project and enabling an iterative development process with the end goal of bringing the best possible experience to the players.
• Build and maintain well-engineered C++ code with high levels of stability and performance
• Design and implement features in at least 2 different focus areas such as gameplay systems, AI, networking, graphics, user interface, our scripting language and optimization
• Collaborate daily with, and estimate tasks for other programmers, designers and artists
• Guiding less experienced programmers towards creating quality software
• Excellent understanding of modern C/C++ (C++11/14)
• Strong sense of independence and an ability to take long-term ownership of your features
• Comfortable communicating with English, both written and spoken
Some of the benefits include:
- gama access
- 30 days of vacation
- pension savings
- healthcare allowance
- flexible hours
If you think that this description matches you, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously.
If you don't match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in the Company might compensate for this.
Malmo / Sweden
Please send your resume to IT@brainsconsulting.ro
More info – please contact Adelina Tirziu – IT Recruitment Manager: 0040733733411