At this position you will work on the Open Build Service (OBS). A Linux release engineering platform to collaborate on building and distributing software. The OBS helps the Company to ship software to its customers. For a wide range of operating systems and hardware architectures.
This position will report to the Engineering Manager of the team.
We are looking for someone with strong Ruby on Rails experience.
We require a strong proficiency in English (spoken and written) and the ability to convey what you want to other people.
You might have a computer science degree, you might not have any formal education like that.
You might have spend 20 years in our industry or 2. That is not what matters to us. We care about what you can do and how you do it, not about how you got here.
Here is what the team does day in day out:
Public Open Source Software Development
As the Open Build Service is a Free Software project, you ideally have a background in this development method.
• Implementing features/bug fixes for the product • Improve quality and lower technical debt of the product
• Review and evaluate code/issue submissions from other developers and customers
• Cooperate with the team and other stakeholders to align plans in an agile fashion
• Document features, workflows and concepts
Site Reliability Engineering
As we are practicing the DevOPS culture, you ideally know how to do
• Continuous integration of the product with other software in the stack
• Continuous deployment
• Monitoring the health and performance of deployments
• Incident management
• Infrastructure management
Home Office or any Company Location near the CET Timezone (in Germany or EU)
Please send your resume to IT@brainsconsulting.ro
More info – please contact Adelina Tirziu – IT Recruitment Manager: 0040733733411