About the project.
The Client has engine scans the web content in real-time, performing an instant data filtering.
The users can assure that they have in place a filter that helps them impose the web policies
with the same high level of accuracy as always.
Through a user-friendly interface that does not require advanced technical expertise to handle, they have the ability to set policies that manage the filtering and reporting functions, controlling the web content accessed by the network users, issuing access, block or coach policies.
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of
applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. Commitment to problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code;
• Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java / Kotlin code;
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application;
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
• Manage enterprise Mobile Device Management (MDM) platform by installing, deploying,
updating, and monitoring App usage
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with
different screen sizes;
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services;
• Knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices;
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications;
• Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines;
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
• Knowledge of Mobile Device Management (MDM);
• TCP/IP and testing knowledge
• Hands-on proxy server, firefox, networking
Please send your resume to IT@brainsconsulting.ro
More info – please contact Adelina Tirziu – IT Recruitment Manager: 0040733733411