The Company has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and 5 branches in Europe (Ukraina, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
They offer IT consulting in the area of software services to their partners, so are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
What you will be working on.
This project is for one of their partner, a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and the main focus will be to help with the design and implementations for building the local interfaces that will allow the new channel to be integrated within the current architecture.
What you offer.
·Investigate and give resolutions for defects (in test, acceptance or production environments).
·Contribute together with the rest of the team to continuous improvements of the development process.
·Programming new applications and to making changes in existing applications.
·Translating functional analysis into technical analysis and developments, together with the parties involved.
·Create release documents to support the deployments and the software after release.
·Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
·Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
· Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
· Prepare and produce releases of software components.
·Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
· Develop and maintain software programs according to set coding standards;
· Estimate duration of programming and unit testing phase.
· Perform unit testing after implementation to assure that every component of the application that was added or changed is working properly.
· Good knowledge of Object oriented design & programming;
·Experience in working with J2EE/ JEE Platform (JMS, JAX-WS,JAX-RS, EJB), Spring Core, Spring Boot, ElasticSearch, Apache Ignite, Microservices;
· Good understanding of REST and SOAP web services;
· Experience working with containers (Docker / Kubernetes);
·Experience working with Agile and Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices;
· Experience with OpenShift, Service Mesh;
· Experience using KAFKA;
What they offer you.
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Bonding and drinking events
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Please send your resume to IT@brainsconsulting.ro
More info – please contact Adelina Tirziu – IT Recruitment Manager: 0040733733411