Our partner is one of the leading financial groups in Europe, with and expertise in the field of health, life and accident insurance.
Our partner's mission is to provide insurance solutions with customized products and services that exceed customer expectations. They want, to find the best solutions for current needs and future plans of the customers. The company's strategy to create products that best respond to customer needs has led to the company's positioning in first place in the health insurance segment. They are market leader in health insurance, and they want to become a model for promoting and providing quality health services to their customers.
• Analyzing the systems, designing and implementing databases based on business needs
• Monitor, maintain database systems and troubleshoot problems that may arise
• Maintain data integrity and security
• Develop strategies and implement solutions for managing backups, restoration and replication
• Work towards providing low response time, highly available database services for backend and core solutions
• Support software developers with database operations including the development of complex SQL, tuning of data models and the creation of stored procedures
• Manage production, staging and development database environments.
• Perform the testing and validation of the solutions and create the documentation according to the implementations
• Oracle Database 11g/12c/18c on Linux/Windows
• Microsoft SQL Server
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
• Hands-on architecture, installation, upgrade, production support and advance configuration skills
• Minimum 3 years’ experience of relevant DBA and application server
• Bachelor Technical university
• Fluent English
- Full employee labor contract
- work from home is also possible
- Flexible working schedule
- Yearly performance bonus
- Internal Trainings
- Meal tickets
- Transportation allowance
- Gym membership allowance
- Soccer and basketball subscription
Interested? Please send us your CV at: IT@brainsconsulting.ro
More info – please contact Adelina Tirziu – IT Recruitment Manager: 0040733733411.