You’ll be responsible for developing all aspects of the Client’ssoftware stack, maintaining almost-flawless functionality, and adding brilliant, brand new features. You’ll also work with the design team to ensure the software is beautiful and easy to use, and then connect with the infrastructure team to integrate new solutions to their platform.
Think you're a perfect fit?
Here's just a little taste of what we're looking for
YOU'RE A SOLID FIT FOR THIS POSITION IF...
• You have top-notch programming skills and a track record of getting stuff done
• You’ve got advanced skills in some server-side web development stacks (Rails, ASP.NET, Django, etc.)
• You love to learn and discover the right tools for the job
• You're interested in working for a quickly growing company that faces new challenges every day (AKA not your typical office job)
OUR IDEA OF A PERFECT CANDIDATE IS SOMEONE WHO...
• Has experience in the Company’ stack (Rails)
• Understands the basics of cloud systems: Linux, security, DNS, cloud providers (AWS, GCP, etc), HTTP, and RESTful Web services
• Has open source contributions or side projects you’re really proud of
• Enjoys writing and can speak in terms that non-geeks can understand
• Has experience performing migrations between cloud hosting providers, including creating an automation toolset
THIS ROLE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR...
• Writing high quality code to solve for some of our most challenging business problems
• Understanding and addressing the unique challenges faced by Client’s customers
• Mentoring other engineers through code reviews and pairing
• Collaborating on an agile team to deliver code that is both high quality and timely
Our Client’ mission is to build the best WordPress platform around, and they’re excited to hire another strategic Senior Software Engineer to help do it! Ready to join a passionate development team to solve software challenges and build something great? We’d love to hear from you!
BE PREPARED TO ANSWER to some questions for the position of SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER – RUBY
- What was an experience you had teaching someone something technical?
- What have you learned recently?
- What is a side project you have/are working on?
- Describe a time when you caused a serious system issue? How did you find it? How did you fix it?
- We would love to hear about why you want to work for this Company and why you would be a good fit.
Please send your resume to IT@brainsconsulting.ro
More info – please contact Adelina Tirziu – IT Recruitment Manager: 0040733733411