Applications Architect - Contract
Ireland / Belfast
Brains Consulting is looking for an Applications Architect.
Our Cient is looking for an experienced (5 years+) Applications Architect (Contract) to lead the design of new applications as well as overseeing incremental changes to existing applications across the whole portfolio. This contract will run to June 2020 and high likelihood of extension. The successful candidate will be based in Belfast for the entirety of this contract.
The Client are the largest energy supplier in Ireland (both NI and RoI) supplying to both business and domestic customers. They are known for staying ahead of their competition by welcoming change and incorporating new processes in their departments, especially in their technology team. They have exciting work in front of them as they embrace a large-scale migration to Cloud.
The successful Applications Architect (Contract) will provide technical leadership to the applications development team, collaborating on designs and conducting solution reviews.
As an experienced Applications Architect (Contract) you will be part of a multi-disciplinary Agile team:
• Defining enterprise application architectures for use by technical teams
• Conducting meetings with business owners and transform requirements into effective and strategically aligned solutions which are clearly and concisely communicated
• Driving standardisation and simplification across the enterprise, lowering cost, improving quality and value of applications in a strategic manner
• Governing adherence to architecture processes by projects and operations, presenting key findings to ARB
• Owning and driving actions stemming from audits and reviews
• Previous experience in a documentation based Applications / Enterprise / Solutions Architect role
• Define enterprise application architectures for use by technical teams
• Conduct meetings with business owners and transform requirements into effective and strategically aligned solutions which are clearly and concisely communicated
• Extensive experience in working as part of multi-discipline teams through significant application architecture projects including direct hands on experience in enterprise-level architecture and design
• Extensive experience of leading high and low level solution designs at conceptual, logical and physical levels for .NET / C# applications built to support customer orientated solutions
• Experience of cloud technologies, solutions and future cloud strategies
• Can-do attitude, pragmatic approach, people person, willing to drive improvement, ability to inspire, back up words with action
Day Rate and Start Date:
• £500+ per day (negotiable)
Interested? Please send us your CV at: IT@brainsconsulting.ro
More info – please contact Adelina Tirziu – IT Recruitment Manager: 0040733733411.
Applications Architect - Contract Ireland / Belfast