€ Negotiable based on experience.
Our client is a profitable, fast-growing and forward thinking medium-sized enterprise that has been established for over 10 years and has employees worldwide. Their aim is equip their world-wide user base with the tools and computational performance they need to face today’s challenges in cryptanalysis. They have our customers who work in all areas of IT-Security, Penetration Testing, Intrusion detection, Side-Channel Attack and much more.
We are looking for software engineers with experience or strong interest in embedded systems, digital design and FPGAs.
- Implement mathematical algorithms and logical circuitry in HDL (Verilog or VHDL)
- Integrate modules in a digital system
- Synthesize digital systems for a FPGA
- Debug digital systems
- Write technical documentation
- Provide technical support to the users of the system
- Be part of development of innovative products
- Minimum 2 years development experience in HDL (Verilog/VHDL)
- Experience in unit testing, code reviews, version control, and continuous integration (such as SVN, Git, Gitlab, or GitHub) is essential
- Good knowledge of distributed system environments
- interest in system near programming and the latest highly efficient encryption and decryption techniques
- Ability to work independently and self-critically and to organize your work.
What is offered?
Opportunity for world travel
Varied personal development opportunities
Time to engage with innovative topics and technologies
Flexible working hours
Modern attractive workplace
You can see all our job oiffers on Facebook at Brains Consulting
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV- in English- at IT@brainsconsulting.ro
For further information, feel free to contact Adelina Tirziu – Senior Recruiter 0040 733733411