BRAINS CONSULTING – a leading Romanian company in recruiting IT specialists
Senior Software Developer - Bristol, UK
We are recruiting for a global specialist in Cloud based applications, products and services a Senior level Software Developer with a passion for cutting edge technologies! It is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Developer to join one of the best SaaS technology companies in Bristol.
Your responsibilities as a Senior Software Developer will include:
As a Senior Software Developer you will be primarily working on the CASCADE – the provisioning and billing platform. This is made up of a number of systems ranging from front-end websites to backend provisioning components, requiring a wide range of technical skills (C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, and Entity Framework etc.).
• .NET platform – including C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, and Entity Framework
• Object oriented programming, inc. design patterns, SOLID etc.
• Web services (WCF) & RESTful APIs
• SQL Server and T-SQL
• Version control – e.g. Git
• Experience with iterative development methodologies, especially Scrum
• Operational/support/maintenance experience on an enterprise system
• Microservices, including real time monitoring experience
• Event sourcing & CQRS
• Working knowledge of the Azure platform – including Azure Message Bus
• PowerShell scripting
• SQL reports
• Automated testing experience, TDD and/or BDD, unit and integration tests
What you can expect:
• To work within an exciting, growing, and increasingly successful business
• Training and support to grow in your development career
• The opportunity to play a key role in shaping the CASCADE product
• Experience in a wide variety of exciting and valuable technologies
• Authority to make decisions and work with key stakeholders across the business
• A dynamic and challenging working experience
• Competitive Salary + Fantastic Benefits
• Job Type: Permanent, Full-time (37.5h per week)
• Flexible working hours
• The opportunity to join a growing business with a great team culture
• 20 days holiday increasing by 1 day for each year of service up to 25 days
• Corporate Gym membership
• Free drinks, snacks, fruit etc.
• Optional pension and healthcare scheme
• Bristol office-based position with free parking.
• Fun, collaborative environment – days out, sports events etc.
• For more information and to answer your questions please contact us by email.
You can see all our job oiffers on Facebook at Brains Consulting
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV- in English- at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, feel free to contact Adelina Tirziu – Senior Recruiter 0040 733733411
Senior Software Developer - BRISTOL, UK