You will work in a well-equipped hospital department in Denmark’s public healthcare sector. The gynaecology department is in a rapid development, with great responsiveness to new ideas. The department receives women for planned and acute gynecological reasons. As it is in cooperation with a university, training new specialist is also a key activity as well as taking part in research carried out at the hospital.
Apply now if you are:
• Specialized in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
• Experienced in prolapse and incontinence surgery; fetal medicine especially regarding neck fold and malformation scans
• Experienced in vulvar diseases is an advantage
• Motivated for living and working abroad
• Able to take part in our free intensive online language course
• Proficient in spoken and written English
What can you expect?
-Min. yearly salary: 108.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
-37 hour working week
-6 weeks paid holiday
-A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme
-1000 Euros settlement assistance per month during the ONLINE Danish language course to work start
- free Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
-Guidance regarding schooling and child care in Denmark
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
-Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
-Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
To provide the necessary teaching for our candidates, our Partners switched the teaching model to online teaching.
This means some new things for the candidates.
1) it is not necessary anymore to come to Budapest, but the course still super-intensive so the candidates have to prioritize the language teaching
2) the teaching hours are flexible as same as the date of the course start
3) the maximum amount of candidates per course is 4-5 participants
4) the length of the course is minimum 4-5 months and a minimum of 300 teaching lessons (45 minutes)
5) the candidates still have to pass the necessary exams and participate 85% of the online classes
6) the candidates still entitled for the €800/month settlement assistance during the course, maximum 5 times
If you are in need of any more informations, do not hesitate to contact us at the following number 0733733411 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org . Contact person: Adelina Tirziu.