LinuxPOSIX Embedded SW Engineer - Timisoara/ Romania or REMOTE
Location: ONSITE (Romania, Timisoara) or REMOTE
Experience: Regular, Senior
• Develops and integrates planned work packages in agreement with Core Architect and SW Feature Owners
• Supports application team to integrate core features in application build
• Debugs issues along with application team if there are any integration issues including driver level or application level
• Develops software requirements specifications and software functional specifications, including: performing requirement analysis, software architecture design and optimization, data structure design, and low level software requirement development
• Performs coding, unit testing, debugging and modifying of complex embedded systems software to ensure project objectives and schedules are met
• Coordinates and participates in software design reviews and code reviews
• Documents and archives software program releases in accordance with company software development process
• Works closely with a team of other highly skilled engineering professionals to solve cross functional design issues and deliver top quality products to the end user
• Provides technical expertise on embedded software to multiple project teams, assists in the resolution of product based technical issues.
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering required - Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering major preferred
• Excellent C/C++ programming skills
• Linux/POSIX experience
• Experience in BSP integration (preferably from GHS) - mandatory
• Experience in Device Drivers development and integration on multicore ARM microcontrollers
• Experience with HW bring up and optimization for Linux based embedded systems
• Being capable to cooperate with multiple stakeholders (e.g. chip supplier, GHS, other SW suppliers, Tier1 internal engineering domains) and drive the integration forward)
• Experience on SOC microcontrollers (e.g. TI TDA4 or equivalent family)
• Knowledge on following integration activities (at least one is mandatory): TI SDK, QNX OR GHS integrity or equivalent safety Linux; Safe RTOS
• Experience in working with SW Architecture and UML modeling
• Working knowledge of version control and bug tracking software preferably PTC preferred
• Moderation and problem-solving techniques
• Working knowledge in computer based software, strong organizational/communication skills, and ability to work with others in a team environment
• Comprehensive knowledge of English (verbal and written)
• ASPICE integration knowledge is a plus
• Image pipelining knowledge is a plus
• IPC communication experience on SOC is a plus
The Linux/POSIX Embedded Software Engineer is responsible for the development of embedded software in C/C++ programming language. In this role, the engineer will cooperate with Sw Project Manager for assigned activities, as well as interact with Core Architect and SW Feature Owners for the development and integration of planned work packages.. These activities shall begin during the concept phase of a project and extend through the serial development phase to the end of production.
WHAT YOU GET
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Please send your resume to IT@brainsconsulting.ro
More info – please contact Adelina Tirziu – IT Recruitment Manager: 0040733733411
"Our collaboration with Brains Consulting is already old, being with us for over 6 years in recruitment projects in the field of specialists in transportation! Every time the Brains Consulting team approached each project with great seriousness, trying to send the best applications. I have nothing but appreciation for the collaboration with Brains so that we can continue to have many beautiful recruitment projects together!"
“ Brains Consulting is a very dedicated and responsible company. We really appreciated the ability to connect with people and find the professionals we needed. We recommend Brains for any challenging project where you need skilled workers from different sectors because they are really good at solving problems. It has been a good experience working together! “
"I first met with Adelina online, at the height of the Pandemic. From our very first meeting, she has been so honest, helpful and an absolute lady to work with. I have worked with Adelina now on many projects, and I would not hesitate to recommend Brains Consulting. They truly are a person centered company, and will always deliver a wonderful service.
To anyone seeking recruitment services, I highly recommend Brains Consulting. Adelina and her team are an absolute pleasure to work with."
„ As we’re growing to a higher number and quality of people, every day, Brains Consulting is one of the pillar stones that helped us in developing and becoming a more powerful agency. Since our collaboration started, back in the first months of 2018, they provided qualified and trustworthy workers in the construction field. They have access to a wide audience, and we hired tens of people from their recommendations. Weekly they present new people with experiences varying from Painters, Drywallers to Carpenters and Shuttering Carpenters. There is a good connexion between us and furthermore, the future will let us grow together. If you need workers, Brains Consulting is an efficient go-to agency, which we gladly recommend”
„We have been working with Adelina TIRIZIU of BRAINS CONSULTING since 2012. She has a great network in Romania and this is what matters to us the most as our clients are facing a critical lack of healthcare professionals. Thus, finding adequate candidates is key to success for them and therefore for us.”