Brains Consulting is recruiting:
Java Application Architect – Remote
Remote, Full time, freelance contract, €470 / day - all inclusive daily rate
At least 5-6 years of relevant experience (Senior)
Candidates must be EU citizens
The European Union Agency for the Operational Management of Large-Scale IT Systems in the Area of Freedom, Security and Justice (eu-LISA) is an agency of the European Union (EU) that was founded in 2011 to ensure the uninterrupted operation of large-scale IT systems within the area of freedom, security and justice (AFSJ), that are instrumental in the implementation of the asylum, border management and migration policies of the EU.
We are looking for a Application Architect to join the team 100% remotely and take leading role in the design and development of large applications for in the domain of border management and control.
- Designing and coordinating architecture implementation;
- Defining, assessing and coordinating architecture projects and designing architecture building blocks;
- Delivering high-level and low-level designs;
- Aligning and integrate multiple architectures, layers and perspectives;
- Advising on architecture frameworks and methods;
- Defining and measuring architecture indicators (maturity, implementation, etc.);
- Ensuring Interoperability;
- Identifying potential reuse;
- Performing cost-benefit analyses;
- Designing and assessing Identity and Access Management and Master Data Management solutions;
- Performing Business Analysis and contributing to the Functional, Technical, Security and Testing Specifications;
- Ensuring that the architecture is maintained and adapted to changes and developments;
- Verifying that changes to the system are feasible within the architectural framework;
- Performing studies and proposing design solutions in relation to changes and new requirements. This includes also managing system integration and any modeling needed.
- Mastering of Java (a background in development is a must)
- Proven experience with stream-processing software platforms is a must (e.g. Kafka)
- Proven experience in the design and implementation of large distributed systems
- EU citizenship (important for security check)
- Mastering Sparx Enterprise Architect tool;
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA);
- Mastering of UML;
- TOGAF Certified;
- ArchiMate Certified;
- Working experience with EU client or other public institutions is an added value;
- Awareness of biometrics systems and text search engines is an added value.
English proficient (CEFRL Level: Minimum C1);
Preferable 2nd language: French or Dutch.
Note: Candidates must be EU citizens to pass security clearance
EU Secret PSC is required for the function (process will be initiated upon hiring)
Start date: as soon as possible
€470 / day - all inclusive daily rate
Please send your resume to IT@brainsconsulting.ro
More info – please contact Adelina Tirziu – IT Recruitment Manager: 0040733733411
"Our collaboration with Brains Consulting is already old, being with us for over 6 years in recruitment projects in the field of specialists in transportation! Every time the Brains Consulting team approached each project with great seriousness, trying to send the best applications. I have nothing but appreciation for the collaboration with Brains so that we can continue to have many beautiful recruitment projects together!"
“ Brains Consulting is a very dedicated and responsible company. We really appreciated the ability to connect with people and find the professionals we needed. We recommend Brains for any challenging project where you need skilled workers from different sectors because they are really good at solving problems. It has been a good experience working together! “
"I first met with Adelina online, at the height of the Pandemic. From our very first meeting, she has been so honest, helpful and an absolute lady to work with. I have worked with Adelina now on many projects, and I would not hesitate to recommend Brains Consulting. They truly are a person centered company, and will always deliver a wonderful service.
To anyone seeking recruitment services, I highly recommend Brains Consulting. Adelina and her team are an absolute pleasure to work with."
„ As we’re growing to a higher number and quality of people, every day, Brains Consulting is one of the pillar stones that helped us in developing and becoming a more powerful agency. Since our collaboration started, back in the first months of 2018, they provided qualified and trustworthy workers in the construction field. They have access to a wide audience, and we hired tens of people from their recommendations. Weekly they present new people with experiences varying from Painters, Drywallers to Carpenters and Shuttering Carpenters. There is a good connexion between us and furthermore, the future will let us grow together. If you need workers, Brains Consulting is an efficient go-to agency, which we gladly recommend”
„We have been working with Adelina TIRIZIU of BRAINS CONSULTING since 2012. She has a great network in Romania and this is what matters to us the most as our clients are facing a critical lack of healthcare professionals. Thus, finding adequate candidates is key to success for them and therefore for us.”
Brains Consulting SRL
str. J.H. Pestalozzi, nr. 3-5, cam 207
str. Dreptatea, nr.16, ap. 11
Email: office @ brainsconsulting.ro
Phone: 0040 729 478762
Web Design by Dow Media | Gazduire Web BanatHost.ro