Brains Consulting is recruiting:
Experienced ITIL Service desk Agent - Brussels onsite hybrid
ON SITE/ Hybrid, Berlin/ Germany
At least 3-4years of relevant experience (Medior)
We are looking for a Senior Service Desk Agent to work out of Brussels with the EUC (European Universities Consortium) on a Hybrid engagement.
DESCRIPTION OF TASKS:
- User guidance and support regarding the use of information systems developed in-house and ICT tools
- Categorize and prioritize incoming tickets correctly and escalate where needed
- Reproduce and investigate incidents related to information systems
- Identify and implement solutions and workarounds for incidents
- Report the results of investigations and propose actions to second-level support
- Follow-up incidents, user requests and bug reports and organise the reporting
- Document knowledge, known issues and transfer this knowledge to colleagues
- Participate in meetings with other teams
- At least 3 years of specific expertise in ITIL ( IT Infrastructure Library) incident and problem management processes (min. competence level 2)
- At least 3 years of experience with a SMT (Service Management Tool) (min. competence level 2)
- 2+ years of proven knowledge in end user assistance and support of information systems
- Knowledge of wikis, collaborative sites and social networks
- 2+ years knowledge of office automation tools preferably (MS-Office)
- Excellent IT skills
- English Level c1 or above
- EU National or Permanent Resident
Self Assessment Questions:
1. Do you have at least 3 years of specific expertise in ITIL ( IT Infrastructure Library) incident and problem management processes (min. competence level 2)
2. Do you have at least 3 years of experience with a SMT (Service Management Tool) (min. competence level 2)
3. Do you have 2+ years of proven knowledge in end user assistance and support of information systems
4. Do you have knowledge of wikis, collaborative sites and social networks
5. Do you have 2+ years knowledge of office automation tools preferably (MS-Office)
6. Do you have excellent IT skills
7. Do you have English Level C1 or above
8. EU National or Permanent Resident
9. Do you have self-employment setup or are you willing to get it
10. Are you ok with NET30 payment
Location: Brussels (Hybrid) Must be based or relocate within 2 hours of Brussels.
Annual Contract: 200+ Man Days per year with renewals for 3-4 years.
Daily Rate: 348 eur/day Gross on a Self-employed or B2B contract
Payment: 30 days after invoice sent/ NET30
Please send your resume to IT@brainsconsulting.ro
More info – please contact Adelina Tirziu – IT Recruitment Manager: 0040733733411
"Our collaboration with Brains Consulting is already old, being with us for over 6 years in recruitment projects in the field of specialists in transportation! Every time the Brains Consulting team approached each project with great seriousness, trying to send the best applications. I have nothing but appreciation for the collaboration with Brains so that we can continue to have many beautiful recruitment projects together!"
“ Brains Consulting is a very dedicated and responsible company. We really appreciated the ability to connect with people and find the professionals we needed. We recommend Brains for any challenging project where you need skilled workers from different sectors because they are really good at solving problems. It has been a good experience working together! “
"I first met with Adelina online, at the height of the Pandemic. From our very first meeting, she has been so honest, helpful and an absolute lady to work with. I have worked with Adelina now on many projects, and I would not hesitate to recommend Brains Consulting. They truly are a person centered company, and will always deliver a wonderful service.
To anyone seeking recruitment services, I highly recommend Brains Consulting. Adelina and her team are an absolute pleasure to work with."
„ As we’re growing to a higher number and quality of people, every day, Brains Consulting is one of the pillar stones that helped us in developing and becoming a more powerful agency. Since our collaboration started, back in the first months of 2018, they provided qualified and trustworthy workers in the construction field. They have access to a wide audience, and we hired tens of people from their recommendations. Weekly they present new people with experiences varying from Painters, Drywallers to Carpenters and Shuttering Carpenters. There is a good connexion between us and furthermore, the future will let us grow together. If you need workers, Brains Consulting is an efficient go-to agency, which we gladly recommend”
„We have been working with Adelina TIRIZIU of BRAINS CONSULTING since 2012. She has a great network in Romania and this is what matters to us the most as our clients are facing a critical lack of healthcare professionals. Thus, finding adequate candidates is key to success for them and therefore for us.”