Brains Consulting is recruiting:
Chief Technology Officer (CTO) - FinTech Group - On-site
Saint Lucia, West Indies
Would you like to become a CTO in a FinTech group responsible for 5M OPEX / 2M CAPEX, and manage over 50 IT professionals... while working from an office located on one of the most beautiful islands on the planet?
Our client, the Caribbean’s hottest FinTech corporation, builds mobile banking and financial services. They provide an integrated experience for people to deposit, save and transfer money to friends and family, and manage their finances.
This leading corporation operates multiple brands, with over 5M active customers in over 50 countries.
We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to join the team in St. Lucia – one of the most beautiful islands in the Caribbean.
You'll be based in St. Lucia, lead and be responsible for the following functions:
- Full-Stack Software Development (Mobile Applications, Websites, Back Office Platforms)
- IT Infrastructure
- Vendor Management
- Cyber Security
- Technical Compliance Support (PCI, GDPR, AML)
- Quality Assurance
- Technical Product Management
As the CTO, you will be responsible to:
Manage internal teams across multiple countries and 3rd Party Vendors.
Manage CAPEX and OPEX technology costs for each business owner.
Evolve the current technology strategy to support the rapid growth of the business for the next 3-5 years.
Provide technology support to our compliance teams to ensure adherence to regulatory and legal frameworks in multiple countries.
Blend knowledge of existing and emerging technology to provide a business with the best future solutions possible.
Resources for which post holder is likely to be accountable:
People: 20+ Payroll staff plus 30+ Contract Team.
Budget: CAPEX 2M+ OPEX 5M+ Funded from each business’ P&L.
Responsibility for the Technology Operations across the companies in the Group.
Responsible for Cyber Security, Compliance and Technology Risk Management across the Group.
Full ownership of design, architecture, implementation, quality, scalability, reliability and performance of the platforms and applications.
Ad-hoc requirements as required by the business and approved by the CEO.
Achieve team and company objectives.
External - All customers through the provision of customer-facing products & Systems
Internal - All business units, deliver products to achieve the business plan.
Internal - All business units
External - Outsourced resource & PaaS Suppliers Person
Minimum Bachelors Degree Level Education in Science, Engineering, IT, Computing, Maths or similar technical field.
Masters Degree preferable.
- Minimum 5 years in a similar role, 10 years in Technology management.
- Demonstrable experience developing high-performing teams.
- An advocate of best practices with a passion for UX, Technology and Documentation.
- Experience with managing full-stack software teams, but coding is not required.
- Experience with AML & Compliance systems an advantage.
Build and Motivate highly skilled team members
Remote team management across multiple timezones
Deep Commercial Awareness
Project awareness – Deliver on time and on budget
Team player - working in co-operation with colleagues to achieve target outcomes.
On-site at St Lucia, the Caribbean - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Lucia
Relocation package provided (see below)
- It’s a life changing job opportunity with technology being the vehicle for growth.
- Salary $120,000 / year very little taxation
- A dynamic environment where you will be at the decision table charting the course of the company along with the other executives.
- This role is not for the fainthearted as this is a very fast-paced environment with its own corporate culture separate to the Telco which makes for a collaborative, everyone-pitch-in mindset.
- Relocation package (relocation, flights upon start and end of contract, shipping both ways and flights)
- Housing allowance (around $2000/month)
- Lease car
- Mobile phone and data plan
- Annual bonus plan – based on the individual and the company’s performance
- Visa – It takes over a month to get a Work Visa; until it's secured, you can work remotely
Please send your resume to IT@brainsconsulting.ro
More info – please contact Adelina Tirziu – IT Recruitment Manager: 0040733733411
Chief Technology Officer (CTO) - FinTech Group - On-site Saint Lucia, West Indies