Brains Consulting is recruiting:
Cloud Engineer– Bucharest
Hybrid working program, Bucharest area
About the Company:
The Company is a multinational major ICT service provider in the enterprise telecommunications industry. They provide IP services to the businesses with high bandwidth requirements, synchronous P2P transport and datacenter services ranging from pure colocation to all-virtual infrastructure.
The desire is to constantly innovate, a team of highly qualified professionals with deep technical acumen and the latest available technology.
The Company in Romania in figures:
* about 80 employee
* more that 1000 clients
* regional centers: Bucharest, Iasi, Cluj and Timisoara
Purpose of the job:
• Responsible for installing, configuring, and handling solutions based on VMware cloud infrastructure.
• Maintain the environment at an operative state.
• Contribute to continuous improvements in the organization.
• Provide the technical support handling of internal and external customers.
• Investigate complex issues and provide with root cause analysis.
• Document, plan and implement change request.
• Install and configure Cloud products in test and production environments.
• Build and provide work instruction for first level support team.
• Administrate applications related to hosting and virtualization.
• Investigate and find solutions together with the 3rd party vendor teams.
• Maintain the Service Delivery level in the agreed SLAs
• Customize and add new features for applications handled.
2. Operational and administrative responsibilities:
• Fulfill activities regarding the implementation and functioning of SMI in the organization;
• Respect the requirements of the SMI documentation: the Manual of Quality and Environment Integrated Management, system procedures, work procedures, specific environment procedures;
• Is responsible, materially and disciplinary for the accuracy and compliance with the law for all signed or prepared reports/documents;
• Is responsible for knowing and respecting the Internal Regulation, internal procedures and operational instructions;
• Respect the rules for work safety and security
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Polytechnic, Telecommunication, Electronic Engineering, Mathematics or a related discipline;
• At least 3 years’ experience in Cloud and XaaS (“X” as a Service)
• At least 2 years’ experience in configuration troubleshooting operating systems (Microsoft Windows Server, Linux);
• Experience in configuration and installation, troubleshooting Microsoft Office, Windows, Application hosting
• Good knowledge about virtualization technologies: cPanel, VMware suite
• Knowledge of Data Center systems and Infrastructure
• Knowledge about hardware technologies for servers: SAS, RAID, iSCSI, Clustering, NLB
• Knowledge of Back-up / Data Restoration.
• Good command of the English language (speaking and writing);
• Strong analytical skills and problem solving;
• Organizational skills, time management;
• Extraordinary sense of responsibility;
• Ability to monitor and/or maintain quality control standards;
• Customer oriented approach;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to work on several simultaneous projects and to adapt to a fast evolving environment;
• Integrity, respect and loyalty;
• Real team player;
• First Line Supervisor: Network Development Manager
• Second Line Supervisor: Technical Director (CTO)
• Third Line Supervisor: TTI Technology Director
Hybrid working program, Bucharest area
Great team, nice workplace
Salary: 1-700 – 2.000 EURO net/ month (according to seniority level)
Paid extra hours
Bonus plan accorfing to performance
Meal Tickets 30 RON/day
Medical Subscription – Medicover
Days of holiday / year according to overall seniority (between 23 – 30 days)
Mobile Phone Service Bills
Mobile phone, Laptop
Please send your resume to IT@brainsconsulting.ro
More info – please contact Adelina Tirziu – IT Recruitment Manager: 0040733733411
"Our collaboration with Brains Consulting is already old, being with us for over 6 years in recruitment projects in the field of specialists in transportation! Every time the Brains Consulting team approached each project with great seriousness, trying to send the best applications. I have nothing but appreciation for the collaboration with Brains so that we can continue to have many beautiful recruitment projects together!"
“ Brains Consulting is a very dedicated and responsible company. We really appreciated the ability to connect with people and find the professionals we needed. We recommend Brains for any challenging project where you need skilled workers from different sectors because they are really good at solving problems. It has been a good experience working together! “
"I first met with Adelina online, at the height of the Pandemic. From our very first meeting, she has been so honest, helpful and an absolute lady to work with. I have worked with Adelina now on many projects, and I would not hesitate to recommend Brains Consulting. They truly are a person centered company, and will always deliver a wonderful service.
To anyone seeking recruitment services, I highly recommend Brains Consulting. Adelina and her team are an absolute pleasure to work with."
„ As we’re growing to a higher number and quality of people, every day, Brains Consulting is one of the pillar stones that helped us in developing and becoming a more powerful agency. Since our collaboration started, back in the first months of 2018, they provided qualified and trustworthy workers in the construction field. They have access to a wide audience, and we hired tens of people from their recommendations. Weekly they present new people with experiences varying from Painters, Drywallers to Carpenters and Shuttering Carpenters. There is a good connexion between us and furthermore, the future will let us grow together. If you need workers, Brains Consulting is an efficient go-to agency, which we gladly recommend”
„We have been working with Adelina TIRIZIU of BRAINS CONSULTING since 2012. She has a great network in Romania and this is what matters to us the most as our clients are facing a critical lack of healthcare professionals. Thus, finding adequate candidates is key to success for them and therefore for us.”