Brains Consulting is recruiting:
Backend Java Software Engineer - Remote
Negotiable based on your experience
4-5 years of relevant experience
Only applicants from EUROPE
Would you like to start working 100% remote for a US-based company?
Our client is a product-centric company that develops e-Ticketing application for US Police Department. It's an application to manage the usual processes i.e. traffic stops.
We are looking for a Backend Java Software Engineer to join the team 100% remotely.
The ideal candidate will develop an understanding the requirements and design of the product/ software. Develop software solutions by studying information needs, studying systems flow, data usage and work processes. Investigating problem areas followed by the software development life cycle. Facilitate root cause analysis of the system issues and problem statement. Collaborate with functional teams or systems analysts who carryout the detailed investigation into software requirements. Conferring with project managers to obtain information on software capabilities.
- Work in an Agile software environment delivering iterative solutions and assisting in Code Reviews
- Lead in discovery sessions aimed at solving tough problems and translating solutions into software
- Develop and automate processes for software validation by setting up and designing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases
- Experience with agile delivery and adhering to SDLC processes is required
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, from architecture to development, testing, and review of platform in a Microservices environment
- Minimum 6 years of experience developing applications, services and APIs
- At least 4 years of professional experience with Java
- Microservices, Rest APIs, Spring Boot, and Docker
- Experience in event/batch driven architectures like Apache AirFlow, or RabbitMQ
- Subject Matter Expertise in J2EE concepts, micro service architecture is desirable
- Experience working with SQL databases like PostgreSQL
- Experience in building DevOps pipelines for automated testing and deployment
- Experience with Web Security elements such as OAuth and JSON Web Token
Nice To Have's:
- Experience supporting Public Sector Clients
- Experience with identity management technologies such as Keycloak
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure
Self-Assessment Qualification Questions:
1. Do you have at least 4 years of experience with Java web development?
2. Do you have experience with Spring Boot / micro-services?
3. Do you have experience with DevOps environment - built some pipelines for automated testing and deployment?
4. What kind of products you have worked on (design of the product/ software)?
5. Do you have experience with facilitating Root cause analysis of the system issues and problem statement?
6. How many years of exp. do you have with developing applications, services and APIs?
7. Do you have experience with Web Security elements such as OAuth and JSON Web Token?
Active Sourcing Locations:
Primary: Warsaw (Poland), Bratislava (Slovakia)
Secondary: CZ, HU, Balkan countries (both EU and non-EU)
- Salary negotiable/based on mutual agreement
- Freelance contract - B2B (Permanent & Full-time with un-limited duration) with regular monthly payments/invoiced
- Fully remote job with Flexible working hours & working hours based on mutual agreement (3-4 hours overlap with the US time zone is great)
- Relocation is not included/not supported
- Desired start date as soon as possible.
Please send your resume to IT@brainsconsulting.ro
More info – please contact Adelina Tirziu – IT Recruitment Manager: 0040733733411
"Our collaboration with Brains Consulting is already old, being with us for over 6 years in recruitment projects in the field of specialists in transportation! Every time the Brains Consulting team approached each project with great seriousness, trying to send the best applications. I have nothing but appreciation for the collaboration with Brains so that we can continue to have many beautiful recruitment projects together!"
“ Brains Consulting is a very dedicated and responsible company. We really appreciated the ability to connect with people and find the professionals we needed. We recommend Brains for any challenging project where you need skilled workers from different sectors because they are really good at solving problems. It has been a good experience working together! “
"I first met with Adelina online, at the height of the Pandemic. From our very first meeting, she has been so honest, helpful and an absolute lady to work with. I have worked with Adelina now on many projects, and I would not hesitate to recommend Brains Consulting. They truly are a person centered company, and will always deliver a wonderful service.
To anyone seeking recruitment services, I highly recommend Brains Consulting. Adelina and her team are an absolute pleasure to work with."
„ As we’re growing to a higher number and quality of people, every day, Brains Consulting is one of the pillar stones that helped us in developing and becoming a more powerful agency. Since our collaboration started, back in the first months of 2018, they provided qualified and trustworthy workers in the construction field. They have access to a wide audience, and we hired tens of people from their recommendations. Weekly they present new people with experiences varying from Painters, Drywallers to Carpenters and Shuttering Carpenters. There is a good connexion between us and furthermore, the future will let us grow together. If you need workers, Brains Consulting is an efficient go-to agency, which we gladly recommend”
„We have been working with Adelina TIRIZIU of BRAINS CONSULTING since 2012. She has a great network in Romania and this is what matters to us the most as our clients are facing a critical lack of healthcare professionals. Thus, finding adequate candidates is key to success for them and therefore for us.”
Brains Consulting SRL
str. J.H. Pestalozzi, nr. 3-5, cam 207
str. Dreptatea, nr.16, ap. 11
Email: office @ brainsconsulting.ro
Phone: 0040 729 478762
Web Design by Dow Media | Gazduire Web BanatHost.ro